Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card is one of the best luxury travel rewards cards available to consumers and it is easy to see why. When you combine benefits like an annual travel credit, Priority Pass lounge access, a Lyft Pink membership, rental car elite status, top-notch travel protections, and much more, you get a card that is perfectly suited for any passionate traveler.
Welcome Bonus & Info
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year.
- Earn 5x total points on flights and 10x total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually. Earn 3x points on other travel and dining & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $900 toward travel
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select and up to $100 application fee credit every four years for Global Entry, NEXUS, or TSA PreCheck®
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more
- Member FDIC
- Earn 5X total points on air travel and 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
- Earn 3X points on other travel and dining
- Earn 10x Ultimate Rewards points per $1 spent on Lyft purchases
- $300 annual travel credit
- Priority Pass airport lounge access
- Lyft Pink membership (plus Grubhub+/Seamless+ membership via Lyft Pink)
- DoorDash DashPass subscription and $60 statement credit
- Ultimate Rewards points are worth 50% more when redeemed through the Chase Travel Portal or Pay Yourself Back
- Access to Chase Ultimate Rewards travel transfer partners
- Trip cancellation/trip delay/lost luggage insurance
- Rental car elite status with National and Avis
- Purchase and extended warranty protection
- Access to Chase Luxury Hotel and Resort Collection
- TSA PreCheck/Global Entry credit
*This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP and not the card issuer.
- $550 annual fee
Current Sign-Up Bonus
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
Don’t Get If
- You don’t travel enough to use the $300 annual travel credit
- You prefer a cash-back rewards card over a travel rewards card
- You don’t dine out or order delivery often
Great Card If
- You are a frequent traveler who can easily take advantage of the card’s best benefits
- You spend a lot on travel and dining purchases
- You regularly use Lyft and order food through apps like DoorDash or Grubhub/Seamless
- You want a card that offers excellent travel and purchase protection