Alaska Airlines is adding several new food and beverage options to its menus in the first class and economy class cabins for travel this fall. Alaska is well known for providing some of the most generous meal policies of any U.S. airline, and you’ll see some of these new tasty options on flights as short as 550 miles.
In Main Cabin
If you’re seated in the Main Cabin on a flight longer than 1,100 miles, you have the chance to preorder a meal:
- Brusselin’ Vegan Salad: From Alaska Airlines, this includes a “bed of Tuscan kale and crisp romaine lettuce, topped with roasted shaved Brussels sprouts, red quinoa, fresh red peppers, golden raisins, capers, and roasted almond slices, served with an agave and apple cider dressing.”
- West Coast Muffuletta: Alaska says this includes “thinly sliced cured ham, prosciutto and Soppressata on a sesame-crusted ciabatta roll with mozzarella cheese, fresh arugula, and an avocado and olive pesto.”
Hot Tip: Preordering must be done at least 20 hours before your flight, and these options are only available if you order and pay in advance — you won’t be able to order these options onboard.
In First Class
If you’re flying on a flight over 1,100 miles, you’ll have a chance to order one of these new meals:
- Apple, Pumpkin, and Pork Shoulder Breakfast Hash (gluten-free)
- Caramelized Onion and Potato Frittata (gluten-free and vegan)
- Scrambled Egg Breakfast Crepes (vegan)
- Asparagus and Shitake Mushroom Risotto (gluten-free and vegan)
- Brick Spiced Chicken (gluten-free)
- Chickpea Teriyaki (vegetarian)
- Sous-Vide Kalbi Beef (gluten-free)
If you’re on a flight under 1,100 miles, but longer than 550 miles, you can expect some of these new options:
- Ham and Gouda Breakfast Sandwich
- Smoked Brisket Torta
- Vegan Quinoa and Roasted Carrot Salad
If you’re thirsty, there are also some new beverage options as well:
- Anchor Brewing West Coast IPA
- Aviation Gin
- Crater Lake Hazelnut Espresso Vodka
- Dark Harvest Wine
- Fremont Brewing Golden Pilsner
Alaska Airlines is always one of the more innovative airlines when it comes to onboard food, and this menu selection for the fall of 2022 is no different. Whether you’re seated in first class or the main cabin, there will be something to fill you up!
Featured Image Credit:
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.