We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
25 brands including Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Vacation Club, Hyatt Ziva, Miraval, Park Hyatt, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Sunscape Resorts & Spas, Thompson Hotels, The Unbound Collection and more
Branded and Partnered Credit Cards
A number of credit cards earn World of Hyatt points.
World of Hyatt Credit Cards
The World of Hyatt card offers a fast track to Hyatt elite status, an annual free night, and up to 9x points per $1 on Hyatt stays.
The World of Hyatt Credit Card makes your Hyatt stays more rewarding and helps you get coveted World of Hyatt elite status faster. This card is a must-have for any traveler who regularly stays at Hyatt hotels, or even for anyone who’s able to take advantage of the card’s annual free night certificate.
When you factor in all the benefits the World of Hyatt card offers, it’s easy to see why it is one of the best co-branded hotel credit cards on the market.
- Up to 9 points total for Hyatt stays: 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels and 5 Base Points per $1 from Hyatt as a World of Hyatt member
- 2x points per $1 at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly from the airline, local transit, rideshares, and fitness clubs/gym memberships
- 1x point per $1 on all other purchases
- 1 Free Night Award each cardmember anniversary (Category 1 to 4)
- A second Free Night Award when you spend $15,000 on the card
- Hyatt Discoverist status
- 5 automatic elite night credits each year
- 2 elite night credits for every $5,000 spent on the card
- DoorDash DashPass subscription
- No foreign transaction fees
- Purchase protection
- Trip cancellation/interruption and luggage insurance
- $95 annual fee
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Plus, up to 30,000 More Bonus Points by earning 2 Bonus Points total per $1 spent in the first 6 months from account opening on purchases that normally earn 1 Bonus Point, on up to $15,000 spent.
- Enjoy complimentary World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open.
- Get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
- Receive 5 tier qualifying night credits towards status after account opening, and each year after that for as long as your account is open
- Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 in a calendar year
- Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
- Earn up to 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 from Hyatt as a World of Hyatt member
- Earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airline tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
- Member FDIC
The World of Hyatt Business card provides a solid option for business travelers that are looking to put their expenses on a small business card.
Hyatt loyalists who do their fair share of business travel have been clamoring for the addition of a co-branded Hyatt business credit card for quite some time — and now it’s finally here.
The World of Hyatt Business Credit Card is now available. In this guide, we will walk you through everything you need to know about it!
- 9x points per $1 spent total for Hyatt stays and experiences: Earn 4x points at Hyatt hotels, participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World, participating Exhale locations, and eligible Lindblad Expeditions. Plus, 5x points spent just for being a World of Hyatt member.
- 2x points per $1 spent in your top three spend categories each quarter through 12/31/24, then your top two categories each quarter. Eligible categories include: Dining, Shipping, Airline tickets when purchased directly with the airline, Local transit & Commuting, Social Media & Search Engine Advertising, Car Rental Agencies, Gas stations and Internet, Cable & Phone Services.
- 2x points per $1 spent on fitness club and gym memberships.
- 1x point per $1 on all other purchases
- Automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist status
- Gift World of Hyatt Discoverist status to up to 5 employees
- Up to $100 annual Hyatt credit — broken up into 2 $50 statement credits
- Access to the Hyatt Leverage program
- Earn 5 Elite Night Credits for every $10,000 you spend on the card in a calendar year
- 10% back on redeemed points after spending $50,000 in a calendar year (with a cap of 20,000 points back per year); this rebate is only valid on stays after spending $50,000 on the card, and any stays prior to meeting that threshold will not be retroactively credited
- Primary rental car insurance
- Trip cancellation and interruption insurance
- Purchase protection and extended warranty protection
- $199 annual fee
- Bonus categories and benefits are very similar to the personal card
- 60,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Additionally, earn 15K Bonus Points after you spend $12,000 in the first 6 months.
- 9 points total per $1 spent at Hyatt - 4 Bonus Points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 from Hyatt as a World of Hyatt member
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent in your top three spend categories each quarter through 12/31/24, then your top two categories each quarter.
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on fitness club and gym memberships
- 1 Bonus Point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Up to $100 in Hyatt statement credits - spend $50 or more at any Hyatt property and earn $50 statement credits up to two times each anniversary year.
- 5 Tier-Qualifying night credits toward status and Milestone rewards for every $10,000 you spend in a calendar year.
- World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open. Plus, Discoverist status to up to five employees
- Member FDIC
Chase Ultimate Rewards
A better and more flexible approach to earning Hyatt points through credit card spend is with cards that earn Chase Ultimate Rewards points. These points can be transferred to World of Hyatt at a 1:1 ratio as well as to the other Chase airline and hotel partners. Several of these cards earn more points per dollar on categories such as travel than the Hyatt Credit Card.
Recommended Chase Cards (Personal)
A fantastic travel card with a huge welcome offer, good benefits, and perks for a moderate annual fee.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® card is one of the best travel rewards cards on the market. Its bonus categories include travel, dining, online grocery purchases, and streaming services, which gives you the opportunity to earn lots of bonus points on these purchases.
Additionally, it offers flexible point redemption options, no foreign transaction fees, and excellent travel insurance coverage including primary car rental insurance. With benefits like these, it’s easy to see why this card is an excellent choice for any traveler.
- 5x points on all travel booked via the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal
- 5x points on select Peloton purchases over $250 (through March 31, 2025)
- 5x points on Lyft purchases (through March 31, 2025)
- 3x points on dining purchases, online grocery purchases, and select streaming services
- 2x points on all other travel worldwide
- $50 annual credit on hotel stays booked through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal
- 6 months of complimentary Instacart+ (activate by July 31, 2024), plus up to $15 in statement credits each quarter through July 2024
- Excellent travel and car rental insurance
- 10% annual bonus points
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs like United MileagePlus and World of Hyatt
- Complimentary Spot Club Platinum status with The Parking Spot for 2 years, 20% off of your first reservation, and points for 1 free day of parking (enroll by October 26, 2023)
- $95 annual fee
- No elite benefits like airport lounge access or hotel elite status
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy beneﬁts such as 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining, and 2x on all other travel purchases, and $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
- Member FDIC
- The Chase Sapphire Preferred 80k or 100k Bonus Offer
- Benefits of the Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Score Requirements
- Military Benefits of the Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Freedom Unlimited vs Sapphire Preferred
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs Reserve
- Amex Gold vs Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Best Credit Cards for Car Rental Insurance
- Best Metal Credit Cards
- Best Credit Cards for Military
- Best Credit Cards with Travel Insurance
- Best High Limit Credit Cards
A top player in the high-end premium travel credit card space that earns 3x points on travel and dining while offering top luxury perks.
If you’re looking for an all-around excellent travel rewards card, the Chase Sapphire Reserve® is one of the best options out there.
The card combines elite travel benefits and perks like airport lounge access, with excellent point earning and redemption options. Plus it offers top-notch travel insurance protections to keep you covered whether you’re at home or on the road.
Don’t forget the $300 annual travel credit which really helps to reduce the annual fee!
- 10x points on car rentals, hotels, and dining booked via the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal
- 10x points on Lyft purchases March 31, 2025
- 10x points on Peloton equipment and accessory purchases over $250 through March 31, 2025
- 5x points on airfare booked via the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal
- 3x points on all other travel and dining purchases; 1x point on all other purchases
- $300 annual travel credit
- Priority Pass airport lounge access
- TSA PreCheck, Global Entry, or NEXUS credit
- Access to Chase Luxury Hotel and Resort Collection
- Rental car elite status with National and Avis
- $550 annual fee
- Does not offer any sort of hotel elite status
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year.
- Earn 5x total points on flights and 10x total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually. Earn 3x points on other travel and dining & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $900 toward travel
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select and up to $100 application fee credit every four years for Global Entry, NEXUS, or TSA PreCheck®
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more
- Member FDIC
- Chase Sapphire Reserve 100k Bonus Offer
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Benefits
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Airport Lounge Access
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Travel Insurance Benefits
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Military Benefits
- Amex Gold vs Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Amex Platinum vs Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs Reserve
- Best Credit Cards for Military
- Best Credit Cards for Airport Lounge Access
- Best Credit Cards for Car Rental Insurance
- Best High Limit Credit Cards
World of Hyatt Overview
Hyatt, with 850 properties in 60 countries, is smaller than its rivals, though has a strong following among devoted customers.
Joining World of Hyatt
Sign up for a free World of Hyatt membership here. You can start earning points right away.
How to Sign in to Your World of Hyatt Account
Sign in on the World of Hyatt homepage. You’ll need to enter your username or World of Hyatt number and password, along with your last name.
Viewing Your Account Activity
Your My Account page shows reservations, points activity, and award certificates.
Use the My Profile page to update your address, guest room preferences, and payment information.
World of Hyatt points expire after 24 months of inactivity.
To extend them, all you need is any earning or redeeming activity.
World of Hyatt Benefits
World of Hyatt members get benefits from their first stay just for joining.
World of Hyatt Member:
- Complimentary standard internet
- Waived resort fees on award stays
- Complimentary MGM Rewards Sapphire
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World benefits when booking or redeeming stays through Hyatt
- Complimentary continental breakfast for 2
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Early check-in at 12 p.m. (subject to availability)
- Late check-out at 2 p.m. (subject to availability)
- 1 category room upgrade (subject to availability)
World of Hyatt Discoverist (10 eligible nights or 25,000 Base Points):
- All Member benefits
- 10% point bonus
- Complimentary premium internet
- Free breakfast at participating Hyatt Place Hotels (complimentary breakfast may not be available in Europe, Middle East, Africa, and India)
- 2 p.m. late checkout at participating locations (subject to availability)
- Complimentary MGM Rewards Pearl
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent at American Airlines with the AAdvantage – World of Hyatt promotion (link accounts here)
- Elite check-in
- Complimentary upgrades to preferred rooms (higher floors, corner rooms, or better views that fall into the same category of the room type booked)
- Complimentary bottled water
World of Hyatt Explorist (30 qualifying nights or 50,000 Base Points):
- All Discoverist benefits
- 20% point bonus
- Upgrade to the best room, excluding suites and rooms with club lounge access
- 4 Club Lounge passes for eligible rates or free night awards and 1 category 1-4 free night award (milestone rewards for qualifying)
- Complimentary MGM Rewards Gold
- 72 hours guaranteed availability (blackout dates apply)
- Week of Wellbeing at participating Exhale locations
World of Hyatt Globalist (60 qualifying nights or 100,000 Base Points):
- All Explorist benefits
- 30% points bonus
- Resort fees waived on free night awards and eligible rates
- Upgrade to the best room, including standard suites
- Complimentary 4 p.m. late check-out (not offered at Hyatt Vacation Club resorts)
- Club lounge access
- Complimentary full breakfast daily for each registered guest (up to 2 adults and 2 children) at Hyatt hotels/resorts without a club lounge
- 4 suite upgrades after 60 qualifying nights or 100,000 Base Points each calendar year
- 1 upgrade is used per stay up to 7 nights
- 48 hours guaranteed availability (blackout dates apply)
- Complimentary parking on free night awards at participating hotels and resorts
- Guest of Honor program for family and friends to enjoy Globalist benefits when booking an award stay for them (points must be redeemed from the Globalist’s account; Hyatt offers free point transfer, subject to limits)
- Access complimentary fitness classes at participating Exhale locations in addition to a Week of Wellbeing on qualifying stays at any Hyatt hotel
Earning World of Hyatt Elite Status
World of Hyatt expanded to 3 elite status levels and increased qualification requirements.
World of Hyatt Status Qualification Requirements:
|Status Tier||Qualifying Nights||Base Points||Base Points per Dollar|
You can qualify by either Qualifying Nights or Base Points. Unlike some other hotel programs, you cannot qualify based on stays.
Qualifying Nights are earned anytime you stay at a Hyatt property or an MGM Rewards Resort and pay an eligible rate.
Another option for earning Hyatt qualifying nights is booking a Lindblad Expeditions cruise via the Hyatt FIND site — you’ll earn 1 elite qualifying night for each night onboard.
Base Points are earned when paying for eligible charges for hotel stays as well as Hyatt dining, spa, and other experiences. Base Points are the only type of points to count toward your tier status.
Bonus Points are any points that are not Base Points (for example, elite bonuses and promotional offers are all bonus points).
Milestone Rewards replaced Hyatt’s “More Ways to Get Rewarded,” and it offers incentives for certain activities.
The full terms, per the World of Hyatt site, are:
|Activity||Milestone Rewards or Tier Status|
|Stay at 5 different Hyatt brands and pay an eligible rate (known as the 5-Brand Free Night Award or Hyatt Brand Explorer)||Free night award in a Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort, Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotel, or MGM Rewards destination (valid for 1 year from issuance)|
|Earn Discoverist Status Benefits
Stay 10 qualifying nights or earn 25,000 Base Points or hold 3 qualifying meetings/events in a calendar year
|Stay 20 qualifying nights or earn 35,000 Base Points in a calendar year||2 Club Lounge access awards for use at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts at the time of reservation. Access includes continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres (subject to expiration; see new Program Terms).|
|Earn Explorist Status Benefits
Stay 30 qualifying nights or earn 50,000 Base Points or hold 10 qualifying meetings/events in a calendar year
|Stay 30 qualifying nights or earn 50,000 Base Points in a calendar year||Free night award in a Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort or Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotel (valid for 180 days from issuance).
2 Club Lounge access awards for use at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts at the time of reservation. Access includes continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres (subject to expiration; see new Program Terms).
|Stay 40 qualifying nights or earn 65,000 Base Points in a calendar year||NEW: Your choice of 5,000 Bonus Points, a $100 Hyatt Gift Card, or save 10,000 points on a FIND experience (some options subject to expiration and other limitations; see new Program Terms).|
|Stay 50 qualifying nights or earn 80,000 Base Points in a calendar year||NEW: 2 suite upgrade awards to use at the time of reservation at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts (subject to expiration; see new Program Terms)|
|Earn Globalist Status Benefits
Stay 60 qualifying nights or earn 100,000 Base Points or hold 20 qualifying meetings/events in a calendar year
|Stay 60 qualifying nights or earn 100,000 Base Points in a calendar year||Free night award in a Category 1-7 Hyatt hotel or resort or Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotel (valid for 180 days from issuance)
UPDATED: 2 suite upgrade awards to use at the time of reservation at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts (subject to expiration; see new Program Terms)
Access to My Hyatt Concierge agent for reservations and personalized service.
|Stay 70 qualifying nights in a calendar year||Your choice of either 10,000 Bonus Points or a suite upgrade award (subject to expiration; see new Program Terms)|
|Stay 80 qualifying nights in a calendar year||Your choice of either 10,000 Bonus Points or a suite upgrade award (subject to expiration; see new Program Terms)|
|Stay 90 qualifying nights in a calendar year||Your choice of either 10,000 Bonus Points or a suite upgrade award (subject to expiration; see new Program Terms)|
|Stay 100 qualifying nights in a calendar year|
|Earn Lifetime Globalist Status Benefits
Earn 1,000,000 Base Points over the course of your program membership
Lifetime Globalist Status
World of Hyatt Lifetime Globalist requires 1,000,000 lifetime Base Points.
There is no lifetime Discoverist or Explorist.
Hyatt and MGM Resorts have an extensive partnership. If you have status in either program you can match for free to the other.
|World of Hyatt Membership Level||MGM Rewards Tier|
Further, you can earn World of Hyatt points on eligible spending and apply eligible stays toward status.
Book directly on Hyatt and show your World of Hyatt and MGM Rewards number at check-in.
Hot Tip: Frequent travelers to Las Vegas can rack up Hyatt qualifying nights on cheap MGM rates.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World
All World of Hyatt members receive the following benefits when booking participating Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotels through Hyatt.
- Early check-in 12:00 pm (based on availability at check-in)
- 1 category room upgrade (based on availability at check-in)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Late check-out 2:00 pm (based on availability at check-in)
You must book through Hyatt to receive benefits and earn Hyatt points and stay credits. Room rates or room packages may differ by booking elsewhere.
Value of World of Hyatt Status
Discoverist offers similar benefits to the old Platinum level and is competitive with other hotel programs.
Explorist is the new mid-tier, with a relatively high qualification requirement and lacking the prized benefit of free breakfast. At this level, programs such as Hilton Honors offer more value for most travelers.
Globalist continues the legacy of Diamond as arguably the best top-tier hotel status of major hotel programs. The Guest of Honor benefit is unique and valuable. Without a way to earn status based on stays, 60 nights is a high bar for all but the most frequent travelers.
How to Earn World of Hyatt Points
Below is a summary of some of the best ways to earn Hyatt points, but if you want more, read our extensive guide here.
Earning Points on Hyatt Stays
All World of Hyatt members earn 5 points per dollar on eligible stays, plus a bonus for elite status:
- Member: 5 points/$1
- Discoverist: 5 points/$1 + 10% bonus
- Explorist: 5 points/$1 + 20% bonus
- Globalist: 5 points/$1 + 30% bonus
Plan Meetings and Events
Earn points by holding meetings at Hyatt.
Earn 1x point per $1 spent, up to 50,000 bonus points per event! Meeting planners can also earn elite status with World of Hyatt by holding events at Hyatt properties.
|Elite Status||# of Events|
To earn points for events, the organizer (individual or company) must have 10 or more paid rooms for at least 1 night of the meeting.
You can split these reward points between up to 3 parties (a combination of individuals or companies).
Earn Airlines Miles Instead of Points
If you stay infrequently at Hyatt hotels or typically only have 1-night stays, you may prefer to earn 500 miles per stay with Hyatt’s 25 partner airlines.
Set your account preference and also have your airline number handy at hotel check-in.
Transfer Points to Family and Friends
You can send or receive World of Hyatt points to any other member. You need to submit the Point Combining Request Form.
Heads up: each member can only be involved in 1 transfer transaction per 30 days, so transfer carefully!
Hot Tip: Transfer points to a Hyatt Globalist to have them book for you and share their elite benefits through the Guest of Honor program.
Transfer Points to Airline Miles
Starting at 5,000 points you can exchange for 2,000 airline miles, with some exceptions.
The exceptions are:
- Aeromexico/LATAM (5,000:4,000)
- Air China (5,000:3,200)
- China Eastern (5,000:3,200)
- Qantas (5,000:2,400)
- Southwest (5,000:2,400)
- Virgin Atlantic (5,000:3,000)
Transfer 50,000 points at once and receive a 5,000-mile bonus.
How to Redeem World of Hyatt Points
Hyatt has upscale hotels from iconic urban hotels to tropical resorts.
Beyond the widely familiar brands with the Hyatt name, Andaz and The Unbound Collection are boutique-style hotels. Zilara and Ziva are all-inclusive resorts. One of the newest additions to the all-inclusive Hyatt family is the Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa.
Hyatt uses off-peak, standard, and peak pricing for all redemption types.
Small Luxury Hotels of the World have also recently been added for free night awards and are assigned categories in the World of Hyatt award chart.
World of Hyatt Award Chart
|Hotel Category (Season)||Standard Room Points Cost per Night||Regency/Grand Club Points Cost per Night||Standard Suite Points Cost per Night||Premium Suite Points per Night|
|Category 1 (Off-Peak)||3,500||5,500||6,500||7,000|
|Category 1 (Standard)||5,000||7,000||8,000||10,000|
|Category 1 (Peak)||6,500||8,500||9,500||13,000|
|Category 2 (Off-Peak)||6,500||10,500||11,500||13,000|
|Category 2 (Standard)||8,000||12,000||13,000||16,000|
|Category 2 (Peak)||9,500||13,500||14,500||19,000|
|Category 3 (Off-Peak)||9,000||14,000||17,000||18,000|
|Category 3 (Standard)||12,000||17,000||20,000||24,000|
|Category 3 (Peak)||15,000||20,000||23,000||30,000|
|Category 4 (Off-Peak)||12,000||18,000||21,000||24,000|
|Category 4 (Standard)||15,000||21,000||24,000||30,000|
|Category 4 (Peak)||18,000||24,000||27,000||36,000|
|Category 5 (Off-Peak)||17,000||24,000||29,000||34,000|
|Category 5 (Standard)||20,000||27,000||32,000||40,000|
|Category 5 (Peak)||23,000||30,000||35,000||46,000|
|Category 6 (Off-Peak)||21,000||29,000||36,000||42,000|
|Category 6 (Standard)||25,000||33,000||40,000||50,000|
|Category 6 (Peak)||29,000||37,000||44,000||58,000|
|Category 7 (Off-Peak)||25,000||34,000||43,000||50,000|
|Category 7 (Standard)||30,000||39,000||48,000||60,000|
|Category 7 (Peak)||35,000||44,000||53,000||70,000|
|Category 8 (Off-Peak)||35,000||45,000||56,000||70,000|
|Category 8 (Standard)||40,000||50,000||61,000||80,000|
|Category 8 (Peak)||45,000||55,000||66,000||90,000|
Points + Cash
Save some points by adding a cash copay with Points + Cash.
The off-peak, standard, and peak pricing for Points + Cash applies as follows:
|Hotel Category (Season)||Standard Room Points + Cash Points Cost per Night||Standard Suite Points + Cash Points Cost per Night||Premium Suite Points + Cash Points per Night|
|Category 1 (Off-Peak)||1,750||3,250||3,500|
|Category 1 (Standard)||2,500||4,000||5,000|
|Category 1 (Peak)||3,250||4,750||6,500|
|Category 2 (Off-Peak)||3,250||5,750||6,500|
|Category 2 (Standard)||4,000||6,500||8,000|
|Category 2 (Peak)||4,750||7,250||9,500|
|Category 3 (Off-Peak)||4,500||8,500||9,000|
|Category 3 (Standard)||6,000||10,000||12,000|
|Category 3 (Peak)||7,500||11,500||15,000|
|Category 4 (Off-Peak)||6,000||10,500||12,000|
|Category 4 (Standard)||7,500||12,000||15,000|
|Category 4 (Peak)||9,000||13,500||18,000|
|Category 5 (Off-Peak)||8,500||14,500||17,000|
|Category 5 (Standard)||10,000||16,000||20,000|
|Category 5 (Peak)||11,500||17,500||23,000|
|Category 6 (Off-Peak)||10,500||18,000||21,000|
|Category 6 (Standard)||12,500||20,000||25,000|
|Category 6 (Peak)||14,500||22,000||29,000|
|Category 7 (Off-Peak)||12,500||21,500||25,000|
|Category 7 (Standard)||15,000||24,000||30,000|
|Category 7 (Peak)||17,500||26,500||35,000|
|Category 8 (Off-Peak)||17,500||28,000||35,000|
|Category 8 (Standard)||20,000||30,500||40,000|
|Category 8 (Peak)||22,500||33,000||45,000|
Pay My Way
Hyatt now allows you to combine various payments, like cash, points, Points + Cash, and award certificates, all on 1 reservation. Simply log in to your World of Hyatt account and click “Use Pay My Way” when booking to see your available options.
Upgrade a Paid Stay
Hyatt Zilara and Hyatt Ziva All-Inclusive Resorts
Hyatt has 2 all-inclusive resort brands: Hyatt Zilara properties are adults-only and Hyatt Ziva is kid-friendly.
Award prices can seem expensive, starting at 20,000 or 25,000 points/night, but remember that these are all-inclusive resorts with all meals included.
Standard rooms are single or double occupancy. There is a maximum of 4 people per room, with those additional people incurring additional points charge per the award chart.
Off-peak, standard, and peak pricing applies as follows:
|Category of All-Inclusive Resort||All-Inclusive Standard Room Points Cost||All-Inclusive Standard Room Points Cost for 1 Extra Person||All-Inclusive Standard Suite Points Cost||All-Inclusive Standard Suite Points Cost for 1 Extra Person|
|Category 1 (off-peak)||17,000||25,500||27,000||35,500|
|Category 1 (standard)||20,000||30,000||32,000||42,000|
|Category 1 (peak)||23,000||34,500||37,000||48,500|
|Category 2 (off-peak)||21,000||31,500||35,000||45,500|
|Category 2 (standard)||25,000||37,500||40,000||52,500|
|Category 2 (peak)||29,000||43,500||45,000||59,500|
Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa
One of the most aspirational properties is the Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, another all-inclusive. This wellness-focused all-inclusive resort is incredibly expensive.
For 1 adult, a standard-priced room is 45,000 points per night, while a standard suite is 75,000 points per night and a premium suite is 105,000 points per night. A second person adds 20,000 points per night.
Award stays get a $175 resort credit per person, per day, in addition to meals.
The information regarding The World of Hyatt Credit Card was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
The information regarding the Chase Freedom® Card was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your World of Hyatt status may be matched to other programs, subject to the rules of the respective program.
World of Hyatt has 3 status levels: Discoverist, Explorist, and Globalist.
Hyatt manages many different brands of properties:
- Alua Hotels & Resorts
- Breathless Resorts
- Caption by Hyatt
- Destination by Hyatt
- Dreams Resorts & Spas
- Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Centric
- Hyatt House
- Hyatt Place
- Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Residence Club
- Hyatt Zilara
- Hyatt Ziva
- JdV by Hyatt
- Park Hyatt
- Secrets Resorts & Spas
- Sunscape Resorts & Spas
- Thompson Hotels
- The Unbound Collection
- UrCove by Hyatt
- Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts
Hyatt also has a partnership with Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Hyatt points expire with no activity in 24 months. Any earning or redeeming point activity resets the clock.
Hyatt owns 19 brands including Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Andaz, and more.
Yes, you can book suites with points across Hyatt’s brands with points. Additionally, you can book club rooms at Grand Hyatt and Hyatt Regency.
Award free nights can be redeemed for as little as 3,500 points for off-peak category 1 award nights.
Hyatt resorts start at 20,000 or 25,000 points.
Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa requires a minimum of 45,000 points for free award nights.
Members can transfer points to each other by submitting a points transfer form.
Hyatt points can be transferred to airlines but at a poor rate (usually 2.5:1).
Was this page helpful?
INSIDERS ONLY: UP PULSE™
Get the latest travel tips, crucial news, flight & hotel deal alerts...
Plus — expert strategies to maximize your points & miles by joining our (free) newsletter.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.