Hawaiian Airlines is offering a promotion through the end of the year that awards double HawaiianMiles on all interisland Hawaiian Airlines flights.
While this promotion likely won’t get you a ton of extra miles due to the short flight distances, it’s an easy way to accumulate more miles if you’re already planning to fly.
There’s no registration necessary for this promotion. You need to be a HawiianMiles member at the time of booking your flights, but you don’t need to do anything extra to earn the bonus miles (though double-check that your HawaiianMiles number is on your reservation before you purchase your tickets).
Here are the routes you can earn the double miles on:
- Hilo (ITO) to Honolulu (HNL)
- Hilo (ITO) to Maui (OGG)
- Hilo (ITO) to Kauai (LIH)
- Honolulu (HNL) to Kahului-Maui (OGG)
- Honolulu (HNL) to Lihue-Kauai (LIH)
- Honolulu (HNL) to Hilo (ITO)
- Honolulu (HNL) to Kona (KOA)
- Kauai (LIH) to Honolulu (HNL)
- Kauai (LIH) to Maui (OGG)
- Kauai (LIH) to Hilo (ITO)
- Kauai (LIH) to Kona (KOA)
- Kona (KOA) to Honolulu (HNL)
- Kona (KOA) to Maui (OGG)
- Kona (KOA) to Kauai (LIH)
- Maui (OGG) to Honolulu (HNL)
- Maui (OGG) to Kauai (LIH)
- Maui (OGG) to Hilo (ITO)
- Maui (OGG) to Kona (KOA)
The bonus miles will post to your account within 4 to 6 weeks of travel, according to the following structure:
- For each flight, you’ll earn a set of base miles that are both redeemable and count toward elite status.
- Under this promotion, you’ll earn a second set of the same amount of miles that are redeemable only (they won’t count toward status).
- You’ll earn any elite status bonuses on the base miles earned, not the promotional bonus miles.
The offer ends on December 31, 2022, so you’ve got plenty of time to fly.
Hot Tip: The miles you earn under this promotion are usable on award travel only, but will not count toward elite status.
Of course, you’ll earn miles only on Hawaiian Airlines-operated flights, and you can earn the bonus on either one-way or round-trip flights. To learn more about the promotion, you can visit Hawaiian Airlines’ promotional page.
Since flights between the Hawaiian Islands are so short, don’t expect to earn a lot of miles under this promotion, and there’s little reason to purchase a flight simply because of the bonus miles. But if you have travel planned, this is a nice way to pick up a few extra miles.
Featured Image Credit:
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.