Edited by: Keri Stooksbury
[Expired] Get Paid $1,500 To Fly First Class [Enter Contest by October 6]
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Update Oct 25th, 2023 – We had 4,700+ participants and as there were so many inspiring entries, we decided to pick TWO winners! Congratulations to Amy B. and Keimani W. who have now been contacted. Thank you so much, everyone, for participating — this was a lot of fun!
The common perception of first class is that it’s an unparalleled experience. The complimentary Champagne, the luxury of an extra checked bag, and the space to truly stretch your legs are just the tip of the iceberg. But does the leap from economy to first class justify the price? Sure, you might be used to the cramped quarters of a long-haul flight, but does the space beyond that dividing curtain truly represent a traveler’s paradise?
To find out, Upgraded Points is offering a unique opportunity. We’re looking to sponsor 1 adventurous traveler with $1,500 to make that upgrade to first class and share their candid experience.
Why $1,500? The average first class domestic round-trip flight can cost between $800 and $1,000. A traveler may spend as little as $400 for their ticket if traveling from Las Vegas to Los Angeles in November, or upwards of $1,400 if flying from New York to Los Angeles in the same time frame. Travelers are recommended to research flight routes, dates, and airlines when making their travel arrangements.
Keep reading to learn how to apply. Who knows? You might just find that once you’ve tasted first class, there’s no turning back.
What We’re Looking For
We’re seeking applicants who have never flown first class before, ensuring we obtain a fresh and unbiased review of the experience. The winner should plan to take a round-trip U.S. domestic flight, completing both the departure and return before December 31, 2023. Upon completion, the winner will be requested to complete a scorecard detailing their experience. Prior flying history is not a prerequisite.
Applicants must be 18 years or older and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to apply. Disregarding any of these requirements is grounds for immediate disqualification.
How To Apply
To apply, you MUST FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW, where you’ll be asked to answer a few questions about your flying experience, what trip you’d put this towards, and why we should select you. You must also fill out the required fields, such as your name and email, so that we can notify the winner once one has been selected.
Any applicants who do not complete the entry form below will not have an official entry into the candidate pool.
The deadline for contest entries is Friday, October 6th at 11:59 PM ET. Applicants will need to submit their applications by that date to be considered. After this date, no further applications to the job posting will be permitted.
What You’ll Get
The winner will receive a $1,500 cash prize that should be used primarily to upgrade their flight to first class. With any leftover money, the winner can put it towards transportation, accommodations, or other travel expenses as needed.
The average first class domestic roundtrip can cost between $800 and $1,000. A traveler may spend as little as $400 for their ticket if traveling from Las Vegas to Los Angeles in November, or upwards of $1,400 if flying from New York to Los Angeles in the same time frame. Travelers are recommended to research flight routes, dates, and airlines when making their travel arrangements.
The prize consists solely of $1,500 in cash. Accommodations, food, and other expenses are not included. Should the first class upgrade exceed $1,500, the winner will need to cover the additional cost.
The winner will be announced by Friday, October 20, 2023, and will receive a $1,500 payment.
Contest Terms and Conditions
The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- The promoter of this competition is Upgraded Points whose principal office is located at 1155 Barton Springs Rd., Austin, Texas 78704.
- Employees of Upgraded Points, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where they reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of winning.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via www.upgradedpoints.com. Individuals may enter to win by following the link provided above and describing why they should be chosen to participate. Upon clicking the participation link, entrants will be asked to provide their name and contact information so that Upgraded Points can notify the winner of the results.
- The closing date for entry will be Friday, October 6, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Only 1 winner will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries. The selection process will be at the discretion of Upgraded Points.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 15 business days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Upgraded Points will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image, and video in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 1155 Barton Springs Rd., Austin, Texas 78704
Upgraded Points’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Featured Image Credit: Upgraded Points
Was this page helpful?