Update: The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Cyber Monday is here, which means there are deals on everything from televisions to travel. One such offer from a hotel company that doesn’t typically run many promotions has caught our eye.
Members of Preferred Hotels & Resorts’ I Prefer program can earn 30,000 bonus points for booking a 2-night stay — that’s enough for 2 nights at a nice selection of properties throughout Mexico or 1 night at some other luxurious properties around the world!
Is this deal worth taking advantage of? Let’s take a look at the details…
Preferred Hotels & Resorts Cyber Monday Offer
Preferred Hotels’ Cyber Monday promotion is potentially very rewarding for I Prefer members who were already planning to book an eligible hotel.
Simply book a minimum 2-night stay at any participating hotel on November 29, 2021, complete the stay by December 31, 2022, and you’ll receive 30,000 bonus points.
The promotion is pretty straightforward, but here’s a look at the important details so you don’t miss anything:
- Reservation must be made on November 29, 2021 (there’s no timezone specified, so the earlier the better)
- You must stay for a minimum of 2 nights
- Stay must be completed by December 31, 2022, at any I Prefer hotel participating in the 2021 Cyber Monday campaign
- Reservation must include a valid I Prefer member number
- Reservation must be made via PreferredHotels.com, IPrefer.com, the I Prefer app, Preferred Hotels & Resorts Global Reservations, or a travel agent — no OTAs
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer
- Bonus points will expire 1 year after awarding
- Bonus points will not count towards elite qualification
- Bonus points are limited to once per member
Hot Tip: Check your current Amex Offers as cardholders may have access to an offer to spend $300 or more at Preferred Hotels & Resorts to receive $60 back (expires December 15, 2021). Enrollment in the offer is required.
Where To Book
Despite having over 600 hotels in its portfolio, only 82 are participating in the Cyber Monday 2021 promotion.
However, there are options from Bangkok to New York City, so if you’re interested, you may find a property that works for you.
If you’re looking for the cheapest options to try and earn some valuable bonus points, you can find hotels in Mexico starting at around $50 per night!
Where To Redeem
I Prefer points aren’t necessarily the easiest to use, but if you find yourself with 30,000 bonus points from this Cyber Monday promotion in your account, you’ll be able to redeem them at 59 hotels around the world.
With luxurious properties starting at 15,000 points in locations ranging from Mexico to Oman, your 2-night stay could earn you 2 nights towards a future vacation.
If you want to spend the 30,000 points all at once, there are dozens of award-winning hotels and resorts to choose from.
This promotion could be lucrative if your stays happen to coincide with the few properties that are participating.
I Prefer points are pretty hard to earn, so this could be a great opportunity for someone looking to boost their balance.
However, with a limited selection of properties to redeem these points at, it would only make sense if you had a specific redemption in mind or you were already planning on booking a 2-night paid stay.
Featured Image Credit:
Shutters on the Beach