Edited by: Nick Ellis
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
United has a new promotion that rewards its passengers with 5x bonus miles for flying in economy to the popular European cities of Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
What’s more, the offer is available to all members of the program so everyone can make the most of the offer.
The only snag is, that you’ll have to fly before December 13, 2023, to be eligible for the bonus points.
Here are the details.
Earn Bonus Points for Flying to Amsterdam, London, and Paris With United
The time leading up to Christmas is a magical time to visit European cities — especially London. And United’s making it just a little sweeter with the ability to earn 5x bonus miles on flights to Amsterdam (AMS), London (LHR), or Paris (CDG).
Signing up for United’s MileagePlus program is free and only takes a few minutes if you’re not already a member.
As with most offers of this kind, there are some important terms and conditions to consider before booking the ticket:
- Flights with a connection are also included, so long as at least 1 of the segments is between the U.S. and Amsterdam (AMS), London Heathrow (LHR), and Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG).
- No matter how many times you plan on flying between the U.S. and the 3 cities in the offer, a maximum of 50,000 bonus points can be earned with the promotion
- Flights must be booked and flown before December 13, 2023
- United’s basic economy fares will not trigger the bonus miles offer
- MileagePlus members should expect to receive the bonus miles in their accounts 6 to 8 weeks after December 13, 2023, when the promotion ends
- Miles earned as part of this offer will not count towards United MileagePlus Premier or Million Miler status
Want to boost your balance of United miles? Learn about all the other great ways to earn tons of United MileagePlus miles!
The holiday lead-up is one of the best times to visit Europe. Crowds are generally thinner and the cities themselves become festive, open-air celebrations. If you’ve been considering a trip across the Pond before the end of the year, you should certainly consider taking advantage of this latest promotion from United. Just remember to book and travel by December 13!
Featured Image Credit: Daniel Ross
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.