update: Winners are being notified and board games are being sent out, but please expect a delay as there have been recent shortages at major outlets. We will confirm once all of the board games have been sent!
With the vast majority of people across the world being asked to stay indoors to fight against the spread of COVID-19, we find ourselves in a unique situation. Our team, in particular, is struggling to subdue our wanderlust for the sake of our health and safety, and we’re looking for new ways to keep busy during the current climate.
For some, this means tearing through the whole season of Tiger King in one sitting, and for others, it means exploring a new walking route around the block and posting about it with #socialdistancing. But for when the weather gets dreary and you can’t hit play on another Netflix show, we’ve got you covered.
In the spirit of staying inside to fight the spread of this virus, we want to provide a few lucky winners with new additions to their board game collection! We’ll be raffling off 100 board games to keep people busy during the quarantine… just keep in mind that you’ll be stuck inside with your Monopoly opponents after the game!
Just fill out the form below and enter to win your choice of a board game from our selection. Closing date for entry will be April 30, 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- The promoter of this competition is Upgraded Points whose principal office is located at 411 W Monroe Street, Austin, Texas 78704.
- Employees of Upgraded Points, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of winning.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via www.UpgradedPoints.com. Individuals may enter to win by clicking on the participation link on Upgraded Points’s website. Upon clicking the participation link, entrants will be asked to provide their name and contact information so that Upgraded Points can notify the winner of the results.
- Closing date for entry will be April 30, 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Only 100 winners will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries. The selection process will be at the discretion of Upgraded Points.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 3 days at the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner specifically acknowledges that the welcome package shall be provided and fulfilled by Upgraded Points, and that the contest is in no way affiliated with the games included in the contest.
- Upgraded Points will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner will receive a welcome package in the mail.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Upgraded Points reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
- 411 W Monroe Street, Austin, Texas 78704.
- Upgraded Points’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.