Edited by: Nick Ellis
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
There’s a new Amex Offer for $300 back after spending $1,000 on a Holland America cruise. If you’ve been thinking about booking a cruise vacation, now could be a good time to go for it.
Here are the details of this new Amex Offer.
New Holland America Amex Offer
There’s a new Amex Offer available for Holland America cruises. You can get $300 back after spending $1,000 or more in 1 or more purchases for reservations booked from October 2, 2023, through December 29, 2023.
The offer must be added to your American Express card before making a purchase to trigger the statement credit.
There are a few details you’ll want to keep in mind before using this offer:
- This offer must be added to your card before making a purchase.
- Reservations must be made online at hollandamerica.com, by calling 877-932-4259, or through a travel advisor.
- This offer is valid on reservations booked between October 2, 2023, and December 29, 2023.
- The discount is valid on the cruise fare and any of the following if added at the time of reservation: airfare booked through the cruise line, excursions, onboard celebrations, luggage valet services, baggage insurance, Flight Ease, travel insurance, and charters.
- This offer excludes The following charges: onboard purchases, gift services, Denali Square, McKinley Chalet Resort, Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services, cancellation protection plan, online shops, formalwear rentals, and charitable donations.
Amex offers may show up on multiple American Express credit cards, but you can only redeem them on 1 card. If you do happen to have this offer on multiple cards, only add it to the card that will offer the most rewards on cruises.
Look out for it on the American Express® Green Card, which earns 3 points per dollar on travel purchases (including cruises). Another excellent option would be The Platinum Card® from American Express, which earns 2 points per dollar on cruises booked through Amex Travel and includes access to the Cruise Privileges Program, which includes onboard extras and amenities.
If you have been thinking about booking a Holland America cruise, be sure to check to see if you were targeted for this new Amex Offer for $300 back after spending $1,000. This offer is good for cruises booked between October 2, 2023, and December 29, 2023.
The information regarding the American Express® Green Card was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
For rates and fees of The Platinum Card® from American Express, click here.
Featured Image Credit: Unsplash/ Nestor Pool
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.