Update: The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Mark your calendars, because Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is offering 20% off gift cards for a very limited time only. The gift cards are valid at all Fairmont Hotels worldwide and are a great way to save a significant amount of money on your next stay.
You’ll need to act quickly on this one because this sale is only valid on May 4, 2022, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST. During this time, you can save 20% off Fairmont gift cards, allowing you to essentially pre-purchase money you intend on spending at Fairmont.
Here are the details:
- You’re limited to $5,000 worth of gift cards under this promotion, but even if you purchase the maximum, you’re still saving $1,000, which is a ton of money.
- Each gift card is limited to $2,000 on it, so if you want to maximize this promotion, you’ll need to purchase (2) $2,000 gift cards and (1) $1,000 gift card. You’ll be able to check out with all of the gift cards in your shopping cart at once.
- You’re only allowed to take advantage of this offer once per person, and, in fact, it can only be in 1 transaction, too. Make sure all of the gift cards are in your cart that you wish to purchase.
- Your gift card purchase can either be in U.S. dollars or Canadian dollars. Fairmont has many Canadian properties, so you’ll want to run the math on the exchange rate to see which currency is best to use.
- The gift cards are valid for all services at Fairmont Hotels, including restaurants, spas, and other on-site amenities. While you’ll probably get the most value on using it for an expensive room rate, you don’t necessarily need to be staying at the hotel in order to take advantage of using these cards.
When It Might Make Sense To Purchase Gift Cards
Fairmont is a smaller luxury brand, so you won’t find hotels in every single city, though they tend to be in most of the popular ones.
You might find this promotion particularly appealing if:
- You have upcoming travels planned at Fairmont Hotels and can pay with the gift cards on-site.
- You live or travel in a city where there is a Fairmont Hotel and you can dine in the on-site restaurant.
- You have a group event or conference where you’re responsible for paying the bill and can use gift cards to save on the charges.
Hot Tip: Learn about the best ways to book Fairmont Hotels & Resorts with points and miles, then use your gift card for any on-site charges!
Saving 20% off Fairmont charges is a pretty appealing offer, though the window to purchase the gift cards is very limited. If you’re interested in taking advantage, be sure to mark your calendar for May 4 at 2 p.m. EST!
Featured Image Credit:
Fairmont Kea Lani
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.