We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Hyatt has been undergoing a pretty aggressive expansion in recent years, acquiring several hotel groups and individual properties and adding to its collection of independent hotels. As part of this expansion, Hyatt is adding several new properties in 2023 and beyond, some of which will open up some new destinations for Hyatt loyalists.
The Unbound Collection by Hyatt
Hotels with The Unbound Collection by Hyatt are found in worthwhile destinations worldwide and feature hotels with full-service amenities that feel like boutique curated properties.
Here’s what’s opening in 2023 and future years:
- Numu Boutique Hotel San Miguel de Allende in Mexico is a small 44-room hotel with 3 on-site restaurants. The hotel is located between Leon and Mexico City.
- Grand Hansa Hotel in Helsinki, Finland will be the first Hyatt hotel in Finland — a welcome addition for Scandinavian travelers. This hotel will be located in central Helsinki on Mannerheimintie, which is the main street in the city with shopping, dining, and nightlife. This hotel will offer 219 rooms and 5 suites.
- Noor-Us-Sabah Palace in Bhopal, India will open in 2025 after an extensive renovation. This hotel will take over one of the oldest hotels in the city.
- A new hotel that has yet to be named will open in Crans-Montana, Switzerland and will offer Swiss Chalet-like architecture and food in an idyllic mountainside retreat. The hotel will be uniquely situated in a town that operates year-round.
Destination by Hyatt
These hotels are unique in their own right and revolve around the cities they are located in.
Destination by Hyatt will welcome 2 new hotels in 2023, including:
- Banyan Cay Resort and Golf in West Palm Beach, Florida will be the first Destination by Hyatt hotel in Florida. The hotel will offer several pools, award-winning restaurants, and a spa.
- The Grand Resort Qingchengshan, located in China, is meant for those looking to explore the area in a weekend. The hotel will be near a high-speed rail station and will be located between Mount Qingcheng and Dujiangyan, 2 UNESCO World Heritage locations.
Hot Tip: Though the point categories for each new property haven’t been released at this time, you should be able to redeem your World of Hyatt points for a stay. If paying cash for your stay, consider using one of our recommended credit cards for World of Hyatt loyalists.
JdV by Hyatt
Like the other brands, JdV by Hyatt hotels reflect the towns and cities each is located in and are meant to connect tourists with the people who call those cities home.
Several JdV by Hyatt hotels will open in 2023, including:
- The Pell in Middletown, Rhode Island will offer guests access to Newport’s charm, which is worth visiting in both winter and summer.
- FirstName Bordeaux (yes, that really is the name) in Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France will offer 147 rooms and a chance for you to explore the nearby wine regions.
- FILA House in Shanghai, China will open in 2024 and will be the first FILA-branded hotel in the world.
- Ronil in Baga, India will be the third Hyatt hotel in the region and will offer 125 guest rooms.
Hyatt is really making a concerted effort to move from one of the smallest hotel chains to one really available in most major cities and many smaller towns. If you’re a Hyatt loyalist or have elite status, you’ll likely be looking forward to many of these upcoming property openings.
Featured Image Credit: Hyatt
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.