We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update: The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Singapore Airlines is regarded as one of the world’s best carriers, but such a distinction means flights on the airline aren’t cheap — in miles or with cash.
But with the carrier’s latest winter sale, you may be able to shave a few hundred dollars off your next SQ flight, but you must book by February 28, 2023.
Let’s take a look at the details of this sale!
Flight Deals From North America
Singapore Airlines is offering a sale from several North American destinations, including Houston (IAH), Los Angeles (LAX), New York (JFK), San Francisco (SFO), Seattle (SEA), and Vancouver (YVR). The current fare sale runs through February 28, 2023.
Some sample deals include round-trip flights as low as:
- New York (JFK) to Frankfurt (FRA) for $600 round-trip in economy
- Houston (IAH) to Manchester (MAN) for $750 round-trip in economy
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Tokyo (NRT) for $700 round-trip in economy
- San Francisco (SFO) to Singapore (SIN) for $830 round-trip in economy
Each route has varying availability, but generally, you should be able to find availability for these deals from February through June and between July and November.
But perhaps the best deals can be found on the New York (JFK) to Frankfurt (FRA) route in business class. These round-trip flights for select dates through April 2023 start at around $2,100, which is a huge steal for a 5-star airline.
Make sure to read the terms and conditions before booking:
- The prices on Singapore’s website are one-way, and round-trip fares will be double or higher
- These fares are based on Singapore’s lowest booking code inventory availability in Economy Class and may not be available on all flights or dates
- Some blackout periods and weekend (Friday through Sunday) surcharges will apply
- Tickets are non-refundable
Finally, this is not a complete list of the deals out there, so you’ll need to use the “Search Flights” function on Singapore’s website to find potential sale fares for other destinations.
This solid winter sale will save you a few hundred dollars on SQ flights from several U.S. destinations through the end of 2023. If you see a deal you’re interested in, make sure to book before the end of February!
Featured Image Credit: Singapore Airlines
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.