Edited by: Keri Stooksbury
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Greek carrier Aegean is offering a sale on economy tickets for all international flights to, from, or through Greece.
With this promotion, you can get 20% to 40% off the price of your economy or business class ticket — perfect if you’re planning a vacation to Greece this summer.
Here’s a look at everything you’ll want to know about Aegean’s latest sale!
Save Up to 40% Off Aegean One-Way or Round-Trip Flights
If you book a round-trip or one-way Aegean ticket until January 14, 2024, you can get up to 40% off the base fare and fuel surcharges for travel between February 1 and October 26.
However, the discount doesn’t apply to additional taxes and fees, which often make up a large portion of a ticket’s final price. Aegean’s promotion is tiered:
- 40% discount on economy tickets for travel between February 1 to 28 and April 1 to 25; Light fares for travel between September 16 to October 26
- 30% discount on economy tickets for travel between March 1 to March 31; Light fares for travel between April 26 and September 15; Flex, Family and ComfortFlex fares for travel between September 16 and October 26
- 20% discount on Flex, Family and ComfortFlex fares for travel between April 26 and September 15′ Business and Business Basic fares for travel between February 1 and October 26
And there are a few more details you should be aware of before you purchase your ticket:
- The sale is valid only on Aegean or Olympic Air-operated flights. Codeshare flights are not eligible for the discount
- The sale applies to all nonstop or connecting flights that originate in, end in, or pass through Greece and is applicable to all of Aegean’s international destinations
- The sale ends at 11:59 p.m. Greek time on January 14, 2024
To learn more about Aegean Airlines, read about what it was like to fly with the airline — and bid successfully for a business class upgrade!
Ultimately, not too many North Americans would be able to take advantage of a deal like this because it’s only valid for flights on the Aegean or Olympic network, which won’t include any long-haul flights.
Despite all of this, if you happen to be traveling within Greece and need flights to get to a destination within the carrier’s network, this is a nice sale that shouldn’t be overlooked — we’ll never say “no” to discounted airfare!
Featured Image Credit: Daniel Ross
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.