Edited by: Keri Stooksbury
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
This year’s American Express Member Week will run from October 9 through October 13.
The company’s annual promotional week gives holders of personal, small-business, and corporate American Express credit cards access to a bunch of offers — last year’s added up to a total value of almost $300. This year, it also promises “limited experiences in select cities.”
More information about the offers will be revealed at americanexpress.com/memberweek on October 9 — Member Week officially kicks off then at noon Eastern time.
Here’s a sneak peak at some of the exciting offers that will be available.
American Express Member Week Offers
Special offers this year fall into the categories of travel, retail, dining, entertainment, and business.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Delta SkyMiles American Express cardmembers can earn travel credits with an eligible international flight purchase at Delta.com (terms apply).
- All other eligible card members (excluding Delta SkyMiles American Express cardmembers) booking through AmexTravel.com can access special offers with select airlines and cruise lines
- Eligible cardmembers can also earn a $80 credit on a purchase of $200 or more at select Hilton properties when they book directly through Hilton.com (card exclusions apply).
- Amex Offers — Throughout the course of Member Week, cardmembers will have access to even more Amex Offers than usual. The details of this year’s special deals aren’t available yet, but last year’s Member Week included up to $150 in statement credits on purchases with brands such as The Container Store, Dell, HBO Max, and Under Armour.
- Resy Restaurant Deals — Cardmembers can enroll and get $25 off their bill when spending $75 or more at over 200 Resy restaurants across the U.S. (up to 2 times). This offer must be redeemed by December 8, 2023.
- Member Week Dinners — Cardmembers can book a reservation on Resy for a communal multi-course meal prepared by a top Resy restaurant chef in Austin or Washington, D.C. for $275 per person. Terms apply.
- Olivia Rodrigo Concert — Members will be able to tune in to Olivia Rodrigo’s YouTube channel starting at 8 p.m. ET on October 10 for the first public performance from her new album “GUTS.” Her special Member Week concert will be available until October 12.
- Presale Offers — Members will have access to purchase Coachella 2024 passes, tickets to LCD Soundsystem’s NYC Residency, and tickets to the 2024 U.S. Open Golf Championship.
- Amex Offers — Small business owners will be targeted with limited-time Amex Offers that are more business-oriented.
From October 9 through October 13, loyal cardmembers are getting a little extra from American Express with Members Week.
Judging from previous Member Week promotions, it can be an easy way to get even more value from Amex card membership, from statement credits on purchases to exclusive airline offers to ticket offers for A-list events. Members Week this year promises to be chock-full of enticing offers that will put your Amex to good use.
Featured Image Credit: American Express
Was this page helpful?
About Michael Y. Park
Michael Y. Park is a journalist living in New York City. He’s traveled through Afghanistan disguised as a Hazara Shi’ite, slept with polar bears on the Canadian tundra, picnicked with the king and queen of Malaysia, tramped around organic farms in Cuba, ridden the world’s longest train through the Sahara, and choked down gasoline clams in North Korea.
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.