Update: The offers mentioned below have expired and are no longer available.
This year’s American Express Member Week will run from October 10 through 14.
The week of special offers gives holders of personal and small business American Express credit cards access to a bunch of offers with a total value of up to almost $300.
“This Member Week, we’re curating five days of epic experiences and offers across areas our Card Members are passionate about,” said Elizabeth Rutledge, Chief Marketing Officer at American Express.
More information about the offers will be revealed at americanexpress.com/memberweek from 9 a.m. EST on October 10.
Here’s a sneak peak at some of the exciting offers that will be available.
American Express Member Week Offers
Special offers will fall into the categories of entertainment, dining, shopping, wellness, and, of course, travel.
Here’s what you can expect:
- American Express Travel — Over the course of Member Week, cardholders will have access to special offers from airlines such as Alaska Airlines, Finnair, Qatar Airways, and more. Travel must be booked through AmexTravel.com.
- Amex Offers — Throughout the course of Member Week, cardholders will have access to even more Amex Offers than usual with up to $150 in statement credits on purchases with brands such as The Container Store, Dell, HBO Max, and Under Armour.
- $25 off at Resy Restaurants — Cardholders will get $25 off their bill when spending $75 or more at over 200 Resy restaurants across the U.S. You’ll get to use the offer twice through December 8.
- Exclusive Resy Bookings — On October 11, eligible cardholders will be able to make reservations for the night of November 1 at some of the country’s most exclusive restaurants, including Elephante in Los Angeles, Jaguar Sun in Miami, and L’Artusi in New York.
- Jack Harlow Tickets — From Sunday, October 9 at 11 a.m. EST, cardholders will be able to purchase $10 tickets for rapper Jack Harlow’s Louisville concert on October 12.
- Ed Sheeran’s +-=+x Tour — Exclusive presale tickets will be available to cardholders from October 12 at 12 p.m. through October 13 at 10 p.m. — both “local time.”
- Coachella 2023 — Passes for both weekends of Coachella 2023 will be available to cardholders from October 10 at 10 a.m. PST through October 14 at 10 p.m. PST.
- Calm — Until October 31, cardholders will receive a $50 statement credit when making a subscription of $69.99 or more at calm.com.
- Equinox — A $40 statement credit will be awarded when spending $175 or more at The Spa at Equinox, The Shop at Equinox, or online at equinoxshop.com by November 24.
Hot Tip: Learn more about the monthly Equinox credits that already come with the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express and The Platinum Card® from American Express.
For the week of October 10 through October 14, American Express is celebrating its loyal cardholders with Members Week.
From statement credits on purchases and advance concert tickets to exclusive airline offers, Members Week promises to be chock-full of enticing offers that will put your Amex to good use.
Featured Image Credit:
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.