The newest promo from Best Western Rewards allows you to earn a bonus for each night you stay at a Best Western hotel during the promotion period. Let’s take a look at what the promotion entails, the terms you should be aware of, and whether or not the bonus could be worth it for you.
Get a $20 Bonus Card per Night
With the new promotion, you’ll earn a $20 Best Western bonus card for each night of your stay, up to 5 total nights or $100 in bonus cards, between September 13, 2021, and November 22, 2021.
Here are the promotion terms worth noting:
- You must register for the promotion.
- You are limited to 5 $20 Travel Cards or a total of $100 in Travel Cards during the promotion.
- An eligible night stay completed prior to promotion registration and Best Western Rewards enrollment/membership will not count towards satisfying the promotion requirements.
- An “eligible night” stay for the purpose of this promotion is defined as a night at any Best Western branded hotel in the U.S., Canada, or the Caribbean Islands, at a rate eligible for earning points or airline/partner rewards, with the exception of a night booked through an online travel agency, a night booked through a tour operator, or a night booked at a special discounted rate.
- Travel Cards earned from the promotion expire on March 31, 2022.
Is the Bonus Worth It?
On the face of it, the promotion might have you wondering if you should stay at a Best Western hotel on an upcoming trip you’re planning. After all, you’re effectively getting a $20 rebate for each night you stay, up to $100 — pretty solid right?
Well, one of the key terms to the promotion is that each bonus card you earn from the promotion expires on March 31, 2022.
So, in order for this promotion to be useful, you need to be able to complete a Best Western stay prior to November 22, 2021, and then another before March 31, 2022, in order to take advantage of the $20 to $100 discount. If that fits your travel patterns, then the promotion might be worth going after.
Hot Tip: Not sure where to redeem your travel cards from the promotion? Check out some of our favorite Best Western Plus hotels!
Best Western promotions are usually hit or miss, and this one is about par for the course. Essentially, if you think you could book a Best Western stay between now and November 22, 2021, and another Best Western stay before March 31, 2022, then you should register for the promotion in order to get a discount on that second stay. If not, then this promo would definitely be one to skip.