Edited by: Keri Stooksbury
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
As part of its latest promotion, Best Western Rewards is rewarding its members with discount award nights until February 4, 2024. If you are planning a Best Western stay this winter, you could save up to 50% off the regular award cost.
Members can book discounted Best Western Rewards awards during the promotional period through February 4, 2024. This offer is valid at any U.S., Canadian, or Caribbean Best Western hotel, and the amount of points required will depend on the property and dates.
Discounted awards start at 10,000 points per night and go up to about 40,000 points per night. You’ll need to search each property separately to see the applicable discounts. Here’s what each night will cost, depending on the amount of points the hotel charges:
- 12,000 to 20,000 points could be available for just 10,000 points per night
- 24,000 to 40,000 points could be available for just 20,000 points per night
- 56,000 to 70,000 points could be available for only 40,000 points per night
You’ll still be able to redeem points for properties worth less than 12,000 points a night, though there won’t be a discount or incentive to do so.
The Fine Print
- Each night of your stay must be more than 12,000 points, so if you stay at a property and redeem less than this amount of points per night, you won’t receive any discount. Paid rates do not count under this offer.
- Only stays booked through Best Western will count, as this is the only possibility to use your points. If you’ve booked through a third party, travel agency, or a negotiated rate, these stays won’t count for the promotion.
- Only nights at Best Western-branded hotels in the U.S., Canada, or the Caribbean will be valid.
- Registration is not required before booking, though you’ll need a Best Western Rewards account with the appropriate amount of points.
- All Best Western Rewards members can participate.
Having a promotion to get a discount on reward stays is great at incentivizing members to stay, especially since it allows you to save points to use for later stays. If you’ve got any Best Western stays coming up, this promotion certainly could be worth taking advantage of.
Featured Image Credit: Best Western
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.