Edited by: Nick Ellis
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Low-cost Breeze Airways is expanding further into Florida with the launch of 2 new routes starting this fall.
Here’s what you need to know!
Promo Fares Starting at $59 One-Way
Breeze is beginning service between Plattsburgh (PBG) just south of Montreal, Quebec, to Orlando (MCO) and from Portland, Maine (PWM), to Fort Myers (RSW) starting in November.
Plattsburgh-Orlando service begins November 28, 2023, with 3 weekly flights that will operate on Thursdays, Sundays, and Tuesdays. Flights will be operated twice weekly — for the winter and spring seasons only — between Portland and Fort Myers. This service is scheduled to begin on November 15, 2023.
“With our expansion in Florida, Breeze now offers the most Florida destinations from six cities in our network,” said Tom Doxey, Breeze Airways’ President. “And we’re excited to welcome new snowbird Guests from Montreal soon too.”
Best Ways To Book
To celebrate the launch of the new routes, Breeze is offering promo fares starting at just $59 one-way. You must purchase the introductory fares by September 18, 2023, for travel through April 30, 2024.
You can take a look at the deal and book directly through Breeze’s website. Keep in mind that Breeze is a budget airline with á la carte pricing, so you’ll pay extra for seat selection and baggage with the lowest-priced tickets.
Either way, you’ll want to book with a card that rewards you for travel purchases. The cards below all offer big welcome bonuses and elevated earnings on flights:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel (capped at $500,000 spent in purchases per calendar year, then 1x points)
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked through Amex Travel
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 3x points on all other travel purchases
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 2x points on all other travel purchases
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: 5x Capital One miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel; 2x miles on all other purchases (including travel)
Breeze appears to be all-in on Florida airports and has announced 2 new exciting routes. If you’re interested in checking out Breeze (or visiting Florida), check out these promo fares before they expire on September 18!
Featured Image Credit: Breeze Airways via Facebook
Was this page helpful?
INSIDERS ONLY: UP PULSE™
Travel is changing fast... Stay on top of all the points strategies, exclusive offers & pivotal news - and lock in huge savings along the way.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.