Caesars’ loyalty program Caesars Rewards offers one of the most generous benefits of any elite status program out there — the chance to get free nights at one of a few select properties each and every year of your membership. No other hotel program offers such a lucrative benefit, and while the intention is to reward gambling and spending at Caesars properties, it’s definitely a great chance to get away.
What Caesars Used To Offer
To put the changes into context, it’s worth seeing what Caesars Rewards used to offer these top-tier elites:
- You could spend up to 4 nights annually at either The Coral or Beach Towers at the Atlantis, Paradise Island resort in the Bahamas. Previously, there were peak and off-peak options for redemption.
- Along with your free night stay, you’d get $75 to $100 in Free Slot Play, which is essentially free money to gamble with.
The New Offer
Caesars Rewards has revamped its offering for both Platinum and Diamond members, and the benefits far outweigh the older offering.
Hot Tip: Learn everything there is to know about the Caesars Rewards loyalty program in our detailed guide, including elite levels, benefits, and more!
For Diamond Members
If you’re a Diamond member, you can choose between 3 stay periods, each with different benefits. The lower-peak the stay, the more benefits you get.
If you stay in May, September, October, or January, you’ll get:
- A complimentary 5-night stay in The Coral, which includes room taxes but excludes the resort fee (which can be hefty)
- You can book an additional 2 nights at a “Special Casino Rate” of $100 per night
- You’ll receive $150 in Free Slot Play
If you stay in June, August, November, or December, you’ll get:
- A 4-night stay instead of a 5-night stay in The Coral
- You’ll still be eligible to add on 2 nights at a nightly rate of $100
- You’ll receive $100 in Free Slot Play
If you stay in February, March, April, July, or any holiday period, you’ll get:
- A complimentary 2-night stay in The Coral
- The opportunity to stay longer at $150 per night
For Platinum Members
The offerings for Platinum are a lot less generous than Diamond but are still great, all things considered:
If you stay in May, September, October, or January, you’ll receive:
- A complimentary 5-night stay in The Coral
- A “Special Casino Rate” of $100 per night for extra nights
- You’ll receive $100 Free Slot Play
If you stay in June, August, November, or December:
- Complimentary 2-night stay in The Royal or The Coral, which includes room taxes (but excludes the resort fee)
- The same $100 per night add-on days rate as above
- You’ll earn $50 in Free Slot Play
While earning Caesars Rewards elite status may not be the most obvious thing for travelers, the earned free trip every year can be quite worth it. The improvements Caesars has made to these free nights make it even more worthwhile. If you have Caesars Rewards Diamond or Platinum status, be sure to take advantage of your new packages!
Featured Image Credit:
Atlantis, Paradise Island