Edited by: Nick Ellis
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Are you still looking for fall or winter travel? Well, there’s a great flight deal from Boston (BOS) to Barcelona (BCN) starting at just $400 round-trip.
Let’s dive right into this fantastic deal!
Fare Deal — The Details
This flight deal is operated by Iberia, or its low-cost airline Level, between Boston and Barcelona. You’ll find similar deals at U.S. airports served by Iberia, such as New York (JFK) and Los Angeles (LAX), albeit at a higher price.
The cheapest tickets are in basic economy, though you can upgrade to regular economy for around $200 more.
Play around with a few dates on Google Flights and book directly through Iberia. You’ll find flights for around $40 to $50 cheaper if using lesser-known OTAs. But if you want more peace of mind, as well as an easier way to change or cancel your trip should your plans change, we recommend booking with either a better-known OTA such as Expedia or directly with the airline.
- Class: Economy
- Routes: Boston (BOS) to Barcelona (BCN)
- Dates: November 2023 through January 2024
- Rates: As low as $400 round-trip (when booked directly through the airline)
If you want an elevated travel experience, premium economy tickets on this same route start at $880 round-trip on Iberia.
Best Ways To Book
The best availability can be found between the fall of 2023 and early 2024, though other dates may be available.
Make sure you pay with a card that rewards you for travel purchases. Here are a few of our favorites — all of which offer big welcome bonuses and elevated earnings on flights:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel (capped at $500,000 spent in purchases per calendar year, then 1x points)
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked through Amex Travel
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 3x points on all other travel purchases
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 2x points on all other travel purchases
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: 5x Capital One miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel; 2x miles on all other purchases (including travel)
This is a solid deal for a popular European city, especially considering how expensive flights to Europe have been in recent months. If you’re interested in this deal (or the more expensive premium economy option), you’d better book now before it’s gone!
The information regarding the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
Featured Image Credit: Iberia
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.