Edited by: Nick Ellis
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Ennismore has released the dates for its “drops,” where you can score free trips, deeply discounted hotel stays, and more.
Let’s take a look at everything you need to know.
Dis-loyalty Drops Begin November 9
Ennismore Dis-loyalty has an exciting promotion called “Dis-loyalty Drops.” This is a program where existing members can score experiences such as dinner parties, free trips, and even discounted rooms by catching the limited-time “drops.”
The “drops” are for Ennismore Dis-loyalty members only. Members can win the drops by responding to Dis-loyalty posts, but you’ll have to be quick about it. You will need to be the first to reply when the drop goes live on Instagram and have your membership number handy.
To enter the drops, make sure to follow Dis-loyalty’s Instagram page.
Now, let’s take a look at the available “drops:”
- Drop 1 (November 9, 2023): Exclusive invite to The Hoxton, Shepherd’s Bush’s first birthday party and “sleepover.”
- Drops 2-6 (November 13-17, 2023): A series of $5 rooms in 5 cities. Each day, 5 members secure a 2-night stay for $5 (or £/€) per night. Eligible hotels include Mondrian Shoreditch, 25hours Berlin, The Hoxton, Williamsburg, SO/ Vienna, and Mama Shelter Paris West.
- Drop 7 (November 23, 2023): 3 members will win a dinner party for 10 in London, Paris, or Miami for $150 (or £/€).
- Drop 8 (December 9, 2023): Surprise trip for 4 members. The first 4 members who make it to a “to-be-announced” London hotel will receive dinner and overnight stay in Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, or Lille.
- Drop 9 (December 21, 2023): Free Dis-loyalty membership and bespoke Db x Dis-loyalty suitcase.
About Ennismore “Dis-loyalty”
Ennismore launched the Dis-loyalty program earlier this year, and it’s not like the traditional loyalty program. For just $18 per month, Dis-loyalty members receive the following benefits (plus access to the drops):
- 50% off new hotels within 3 months of opening
- 20% off of every first-time stay at any of the program’s hotels
- 10% off every return stay
- 10% off food and drink at over 150 restaurants
- 1 free coffee or tea every day of the year at any of the program’s restaurants or bars
This is an exciting promotion, and travelers who spend much time scrolling through their Instagram feeds should certainly pay attention to it. With memberships starting at just $18 a month, simply entering your name into the contest can score you some excellent prizes, such as free trips and more!
Featured Image Credit: Ennismore
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.