The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card is an excellent option for business owners looking to enhance their Hilton stays. Now, the card is even more compelling thanks to its new and improved welcome offer.
Here are the details of the new offer, and additional information to help you decide whether the card is a good fit for you.
New Hilton Business Amex Card Welcome Offer
Through December 21, 2022, you can earn 130,000 bonus Hilton Honors Points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the card in the first 3 months of card membership. Plus, you can earn a Free Night Reward to use at any of the Hilton family of hotels after you spend $10,000 in purchases on the card in the first 6 months of card membership.
Given that the most expensive Hilton hotels can range from 95,000 to 120,000 points per night, earning a Free Night Reward that can be used at one of these properties is extremely valuable.
Moreover, a benefit of the Hilton Business Amex card is a Free Night Reward when you spend $15,000 on the card in a calendar year — meaning you’d already be two-thirds of the way to earning this second Free Night Reward after meeting the minimum spend requirement.
Hilton Business Amex Card Details
Beyond the great welcome offer, here are the other benefits that the Hilton Business Amex card can offer you.
- 12x points per $1 at Hilton Hotels
- 6x points per $1 at:
- U.S. gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- Wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers
- Flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel
- Car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
- U.S. restaurants
- 3x points per $1 on all other purchases
- Automatic Hilton Honors Gold status
- A Free Night Reward after spending $15,000 in a calendar year, and a second Free Night Reward after spending $60,000 in a calendar year
- 10 Complimentary Priority Pass visits each year
- No-additional-fee employee cards (rates and fees)
- Annual Fee: $95 (rates and fees)
Thanks to its automatic Hilton Gold status, Priority Pass lounge access, solid bonus categories, and more, the Hilton Business Amex card is a great all-around travel rewards credit card.
Hot Tip: Read our full review of the Hilton Business Amex card if you want additional information on whether it is a good fit for you.
If you travel often for your business, and regularly stay in Hilton hotels, then the Hilton Business Amex card might be the perfect option for you. For those who are interested, now is a great time to take advantage of this increased welcome offer before it ends on December 21, 2022.
For rates and fees of The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card, click here.
Featured Image Credit: