Edited by: Stella Shon
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Hotel Indigo is a group of locally-inspired boutique hotels within the IHG portfolio. The brand has seen rapid growth in recent years, and it’s not stopping now.
Today, IHG announced 6 new properties in southern Europe that will open by 2025. These new locations are an important part of Hotel Indigo’s footprint in this area of the world.
Here are the details of these new hotels.
6 New Hotel Indigo Locations in Europe
Hotel Indigo is an IHG brand that’s grown rapidly. There are currently 145 locations, with more than 120 in the pipeline.
“Hotel Indigo is set to double its portfolio over the next 3 to 5 years and continue its strong growth as one of the largest lifestyle brands in this fast-growing segment, and its ongoing expansion in Europe will play a major part in this,” says Eric Viale, IHG’s Managing Director for Southern Europe, CIS & Georgia.
Today, the brand announced more details about 6 exciting properties in key markets in European vacation hotspots:
- Hotel Indigo Bordeaux, France: This 100-room hotel in the Le Quartier des Chartrons will feature a rooftop restaurant with sweeping views of the Garonne River.
- Hotel Indigo Trieste – Palazzo Kalister, Italy: This location will open in 2025 after renovations turn this town’s historic 19th-century palace into a 107-room hotel.
- Hotel Indigo Florence, Italy: Located in the heart of the city, this 160-room hotel which will feature 2 restaurants, a gym, and underground parking is set to open later in 2023.
- Hotel Indigo Turin, Italy: Set to open later this year, this 50-room hotel will give guests easy access to popular attractions like the Piazza Castello and Royal Theatre and Gardens.
- Hotel Indigo Jerez, Spain: Due to open in 2025, this unique hotel will comprise 2 historic Andalusian buildings centrally located near tourist attractions.
- Hotel Indigo Faro, Portugal: The highlight of this 127-room property, which is due to open in 2025, will be a rooftop swimming pool overlooking the lagoon and marina.
How To Earn and Use IHG Points at Hotel Indigo
Hotel Indigo is part of the IHG family of brands. That means you can use IHG One Rewards points to book stays at Hotel Indigo properties.
If you need to earn more IHG points, check out these co-branded credit cards:
- IHG One Rewards Premier Credit Card
- IHG One Rewards Traveler Credit Card
- IHG One Rewards Premier Business Credit Card
The Hotel Indigo brand continues its rapid growth with the announcement of 6 new hotels in southern Europe. These new properties, which are in different stages of development, should all be open by 2025.
Featured Image Credit: IHG
Was this page helpful?
INSIDERS ONLY: UP PULSE™
Travel is changing fast... Stay on top of all the points strategies, exclusive offers & pivotal news - and lock in huge savings along the way.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.