Edited by: Keri Stooksbury
How To Find the $900 Welcome Bonus Offer for the Ink Business Unlimited Card 
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card is one of the most sought-after Chase business credit cards thanks to its combination of uncapped 1.5% cash-back on all purchases, benefits, and no annual fee.
Usually, no-annual-fee credit cards aren’t known for having the most valuable welcome bonuses, but this is not the case with the Ink Business Unlimited card. Here are some tips on how to score the best welcome offer possible and how to decide whether the card is right for you.
Current Welcome Bonus Offer for the Ink Business Unlimited Card
The current offer is:
- NEW OFFER: Earn $900 cash-back after spending $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
The Ink Business Unlimited card already has a very generous bonus, but those who hold a premium Chase credit card with access to Chase’s transfer partners, such as the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve®, or Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, can enhance the value of this welcome bonus even further.
By holding one of these premium cards, you can pool the rewards you earn with your Ink Business Unlimited card and transfer them to Chase transfer partners to book top-notch travel experiences for a fraction of what they’d usually cost. Cash-back can be converted into Chase Ultimate Rewards points with one of the cards above, and we value Chase points at 2 cents apiece, which means a welcome bonus could potentially be worth $1,800 or more when redeemed for travel.
Learn More(at Chase's secure site)
The Ink Business Unlimited card is a stellar option for business owners looking for a no-fuss uncapped 1.5% cash-back card without an annual fee.
Earn $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Good to Excellent (670-850)
Credit ranges are only a recommendation and a variation of FICO© Score. Issuers may use many types of credit scores when considering an application.
As a business owner, you likely keep pretty busy and probably prefer a credit card that just keeps things simple.
If so, the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card might be just the card for you. From zero annual fee to a flat cash-back rate, the card is a no-frills option that you don’t have to think twice about.
Don’t forget too, 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months; variable 18.49% - 24.49% thereafter
- 1.5% cash-back on all purchases
- No annual fee
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months; variable 18.49% - 24.49% thereafter
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- Earn flexible rewards
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- Earn $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year. Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Round-the-clock monitoring for unusual credit card purchases
- With Zero Liability you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
- No Annual Fee
- Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
- Member FDIC
- The Ink Business Unlimited $900 Welcome Bonus Offer
- Benefits of the Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
- Ink Business Cash vs Ink Business Unlimited
- Ink Business Preferred vs Ink Business Unlimited
- Best Business Credit Cards with No Annual Fee
- Best Chase Business Credit Cards
- Best Business Credit Cards for Multiple Employees
- Best 0% APR Business Credit Cards
- Best Credit Cards for Car Rental Insurance
Hot Tip: To see how much value you can get from transferrable Chase Ultimate Rewards points, check out our guide on the best ways to use Chase points for maximum value.
Benefits of the Ink Business Unlimited Card
An incredible welcome offer is great, but you’ll still want to make sure that the Ink Business Unlimited card is a good fit for you and your business. Here are the benefits it offers:
- Unlimited 1.5% cash-back on all purchases
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months; variable 18.49% - 24.49% thereafter
- No fee for employee cards
- Purchase Protection: Covers your new purchases for up to 120 days against damage or theft, up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per year
- Extended Warranty Protection: Extends the time period of a U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year
- Primary Rental Car Coverage: Keeps your rental car covered for theft and damage, when renting for business purposes, in the U.S. and abroad
For those with a wide variety of business expenses, earning an uncapped 1.5% cash-back on all purchases can help you rack up lots of rewards — and you won’t have to track any bonus spending categories. Further, receiving perks like purchase protection, extended warranty protection, and primary rental car coverage can come in handy — especially on a no-annual-fee card.
How To Find the $900 Welcome Bonus Offer for the Ink Business Unlimited Card
Even if the current welcome offer on the Ink Business Unlimited card is great, it is still worth putting in some effort to see if you can track down a higher offer.
Increased Public Welcome Offer — Easiest Way
Of course, if Chase is running a limited-time promotion with an increased welcome offer, then that can be the perfect time to add the card to your wallet. If not, you could consider waiting for the bonus to improve if you aren’t eager to get the card right away. However, there is no way to know exactly how long it might take for an increased offer to return or if it will ever reappear.
Targeted Mailings and Offers From Chase
If you’re looking to land higher welcome bonus offers from Chase, and you haven’t already opted into targeted mailings, then you definitely need to do so. Opting in gives Chase permission to send you mailers and emails about welcome offers on its cards.
If you haven’t opted in, or aren’t sure if you have, here is what you need to do:
- Log in to your Chase account, then click Profile and Settings in the upper right-hand corner.
- From there, select Personal Details and then Marketing Email Preferences.
- Then click Yes for special offers from Chase, and finally, click the Save Changes button.
Now you are all set, and Chase will contact you directly anytime you are targeted for a welcome offer.
Reasons You May Not Get a Targeted $900 Welcome Offer
Chase 5/24 rule: If you’ve opened 5 or more new accounts in the past 24 months, you will not be eligible for the welcome offer for the Ink Business Unlimited card as it’s subject to the Chase 5/24 rule.
Low Credit: Having a low credit score will make it more likely that you will be denied for the card, regardless of what welcome offer you are applying for. This is why it’s important to use your credit responsibly and make efforts to improve your credit score so that you can take advantage of great welcome offers when they come along.
If you’re using a card for business expenses that earns you less than 1.5% cash-back on all of your purchases, you should strongly consider upgrading to the Ink Business Unlimited card. If you decide to add the card to your wallet, then make sure you are getting the best welcome bonus possible.
Featured Image Credit: Upgraded Points
Was this page helpful?
INSIDERS ONLY: UP PULSE™
Travel is changing fast... Stay on top of all the points strategies, exclusive offers & pivotal news - and lock in huge savings along the way.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.