If you’ve been thinking about booking a stay with Homes & Villas by Marriott, now may be the perfect time to do so. There’s a new promotion available that will allow you to earn big on your stay.
Here’s everything you need to know!
You can earn 2x Marriott Bonvoy points after staying 3 nights or more at Homes & Villas by Marriott properties from now through the end of next February.
You must book directly on the Homes & Villas platform from now through August 25, 2022, and complete your stay by February 28, 2023.
You can check out the deal and book directly online.
Other terms and conditions you should know before booking include:
- A “stay” is defined as 3 or more consecutive nights spent at the same property — meaning you won’t be eligible for the promotion if you want to change properties before 3 nights are complete.
- Registration is not required for this promotion (though you must book through the link above).
- Members earn 5 base points for each U.S. dollar (or the currency equivalent) on all qualifying charges incurred and paid for by the member directly through the platform.
- After the stay is completed, promotion bonus points awarded will be equal to twice the number of base points earned per stay. Therefore, for each qualifying U.S. dollar spent, 10 total points will be awarded.
- Charges that do not qualify for points include taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services purchased and/or applied to home rentals booked through the Homes & Villas platform.
Homes & Villas is Marriott’s answer to booking platforms such as Airbnb and VRBO. Guests can book homes, condos, apartments, and even treehouses in more than 700 destinations globally.
You’ll want to ensure that you’re booking your stay using a card that earns bonus points on hotel stays, such as the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card or Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card.
Hot Tip: You can earn and redeem Marriott Bonvoy points for a stay at a Homes & Villas by Marriott property, though the nicest options can set you back hundreds — or even thousands — of dollars per night.
If you’ve been thinking about trying out Marriott’s Homes & Villas properties, now could be the perfect time to do so — and you’ll earn double points after staying at least 3 nights at the same property. However, don’t wait to book because this offer expires on August 25, 2022!
Featured Image Credit:
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.