We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
It’s time to get your zen on. Thompson Hotels, part of the Hyatt family of brands, has announced a partnership with CorePower Yoga to offer complimentary yoga classes to guests at select properties throughout the summer.
Here are the exciting details.
Thompson Hotels Partners With CorePower Yoga
The vinyasa style C2 or Yoga Sculpt classes are fitness-focused yoga classes that will be taught by CorePower instructors. Hotel guests and CorePower Yoga All Access members get complimentary access while anyone else can attend by paying the normal drop-in rate.
Hotel guests will also get 1 complimentary CorePower Yoga studio class as well as 20% off a 10-class pack or All Access Membership (through September 30, 2022).
Participating Locations and Times
These summer yoga classes are being offered at 5 Thompson locations throughout the U.S.
- Thompson Austin: Classes are offered each Saturday at 9 a.m. on the fourth floor at Wax Myrtle’s Club and Pool.
- Thompson Hollywood: Classes are offered each Saturday at 10:30 a.m. at the rooftop lounge, Bar Lis.
- Thompson Nashville: Classes are offered each Saturday at 10 a.m. at the rooftop bar, L.A. Jackson.
- Thompson Seattle: There are monthly classes at 10 a.m. at The Nest rooftop bar.
- The Beekman, A Thompson Hotel: Classes are offered each Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the rooftop terrace outside the Turret Penthouses.
Registration for these classes is required and yoga mats will be provided.
Thompson Hotels and CorePower Yoga have partnered to offer guests and locals exciting rooftop yoga classes throughout the summer at 5 hotel locations in the U.S. This is an exciting partnership for travelers who enjoy staying fit on the road.
Featured Image Credit: Hyatt
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.