Update: The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Hyatt is back with another promotion targeted at cardholders of The World of Hyatt Credit Card or World of Hyatt Business Credit Card that allows them to get a 20% rebate on award stays at Hyatt’s Thompson Hotels brand.
Here is a look at the details of the promotion so you can take advantage of it on an upcoming award stay at a Thompson hotel.
20% Rebate on Award Nights at Thompson Hotels
In order to participate in the promotion, members with a World of Hyatt card or World of Hyatt Business card must register on the dedicated landing page by April 30, 2022.
The promotion is valid for any award stays at the Thompson Hotels brand between April 1, 2022, and June 5, 2022. Keep in mind that the promotion is a rebate, not a discount, so if the hotel in question costs 15,000 points per night, you’ll still need to have all 15,000 points in your account to book a free night. Afterward, you’d receive a 3,000-point rebate that should post to your account 6 to 8 weeks after you’ve completed the stay.
Further, the rebate is valid towards Free Night Awards, Points + Cash stays, room upgrades, dining, and spa services at Thompson Hotels during the promotion period.
While there is no limit to the total number of points you can receive back during the promotion window, there is a limit of 30,000 points per stay. In other words, any stays that you book that cost more than 150,000 points will only receive a 30,000 point rebate.
Which Thompson Hotels Are Eligible?
If you’re not already familiar with Thompson Hotels, the properties tend to be quite nice and are usually on the higher end both in terms of cash and award prices. Fortunately, all 19 Thompson hotel locations are eligible for the promotion, and they are as follows:
- The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel (Category 6) in New York City
- The Cape, a Thompson Hotel (Category 6) in Cabo San Lucas
- Gild Hall, a Thompson Hotel (Category 5) in New York City
- Thompson Austin (Category 6)
- Thompson Buckhead (Category 5) in Atlanta
- Thompson Central Park New York (Category 6)
- Thompson Chicago (Category 4)
- Thompson Dallas (Category 6)
- Thompson Denver (Category 6)
- Thompson Hollywood (Category 6)
- Thompson Madrid – (Category 4)
- Thompson Nashville (Category 6)
- Thompson Playa del Carmen Beach House (Category 5)
- Thompson Playa del Carmen Main House (Category 3)
- Thompson San Antionio (Category 5)
- Thompson Seattle (Category 5)
- Thompson Savannah (Category 5)
- Thompson Washington D.C. (Category 5)
- Thompson Zihuatanejo, a Beach Resort (Category 6) in Mexico
If you’ve been looking to try out a Thompson hotel for a while, or if you’re planning a visit to one of the above cities, then the timing couldn’t work out better for you.
For those planning to take advantage of this promotion, the 3 key things to remember are that you must first register for the promotion, any stays must be completed by June 5, 2022, and since the promotion is a rebate, you must have the standard number of points needed to book your stay.
Featured Image Credit: