Edited by: Stella Shon
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
The United℠ Business Card is a great option for United frequent flyers looking to earn more miles on their everyday purchases and receive added benefits when flying United, as well as help them achieve higher levels of elite status with the airline.
Now it comes with a welcome bonus offer of 75,000 United miles, plus the $99 annual fee is waived the first year of card membership. However, this welcome offer is set to end soon at 6 p.m. EST on November 8, 2023.
Here is everything you need to know to help you decide if the card is right for you.
United Business Card 75,000-Mile Welcome Bonus
Right now, you can earn 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months, plus the $99 annual fee is waived for the first year your account is open through November 8, 2023.
We value United miles at 1.2 cents per mile, making this bonus worth almost $1,000 when you account for the $99 annual fee waiver the first year.
United Business Card Details
Beyond the sizeable welcome bonus, here is what the United Business card offers flyers:
- 2x miles per $1 spent on United, dining, gas stations, office supply stores, and on local transit and commuting purchases
- Free checked bag for you and 1 traveling companion on the same reservation
- Receive a $100 annual United statement credit each year you make 7 United flight travel-related purchases, each totaling $100 or more, with your card
- 2 United Club one-time passes each year
- 25% back on United inflight purchases
- Priority boarding
- 5,000 “better together” bonus miles each year when you have the United Business card and a personal United credit card
- 500 Premier Qualifying Points (PQPs) for every $12,000 you spend on your card (up to 1,000 PQPs in a calendar year)
- Employee cards at no added cost
- No foreign transaction fees
- Travel and purchase coverages
Hot Tip: For a full look at the card benefits, read our complete review of the United Business card.
How To Spend 75,000 United Miles
An excellent way to redeem your United miles is to fly United’s Polaris business class to European cities like Frankfurt and London, starting around 80,000 miles. This means that with 75,000 miles, you’d jumpstart your way to fly any of these routes one-way in business class.
Hot Tip: For more redemption ideas, read through our guide on the best ways to redeem United miles for maximum value.
If you’re a frequent United flyer, the United Business card is a compelling option, and thanks to the massive welcome bonus offer it is even more enticing. If you’re interested in the card, be sure to take advantage of the limited-time welcome offer before it ends at 6 p.m. on November 8, 2023.
Featured Image Credit: Stephen Au
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.