United Gateway Card - Snapshot
- Welcome Bonus & Info (Partner Content)
- Earn 20,000 bonus miles
- No annual fee
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United purchases, at gas stations and on local transit and commuting
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on United purchases
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on local transit and commuting
- Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
United Gateway Card - Fees
- Annual Fee
- Foreign Transaction Fees
- Interest Rates
- Balance Transfers
- 16.49% - 23.49% Variable
- Fee: Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance APR
- 24.99% Variable
- Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
How to Beat the Crowds & Lock In Affordable Travel While You Still Can...
With lockdowns ending, the demand for travel is surging to record levels - and so are prices.
We’ll show you the strategies and tools to unlock huge savings, but that window is closing fast - so you
need to get on this right now.
Download our last-chance playbook here:
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.