Chase Private Client is a program offered to select Chase clients that keep a substantial amount of money in Chase investment and banking accounts. It’s sort of like elite status at a bank instead of an airline.
Here is what you need to know about the benefits of being one of their Private Clients, and how to qualify.
Chase Private Client Benefits
Chase Private Client (CPC) offers products and services including banking perks, lower or no fees, mortgage benefits, and investment strategies and insights.
First, here’s an overview of what you’ll get when joining the program (including the current bonus), as well as where it’s available:
- Enjoy a bonus when you join Chase Private Client and meet specific qualifications.
- Fewer fews
- Available in certain states
- Relationship-driven banking
- No fees on most transactions including wire transfers and international debit card purchases or ATM withdrawals.
- No Chase fees at non-Chase ATMs worldwide, plus they will reimburse you for non-Chase ATM fees up to 5x per month.
- No monthly service fee on CPC Savings accounts when linked to a CPC Checking account
- Increased Chase QuickDeposit℠ limits
- Increased limits for Chase QuickPay with Zelle®
- Higher daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Free 3×5 safe deposit box and a 20% discount on larger boxes
- Free personal checks
- No fees for cashier’s checks, counter checks, or money orders
Credit Card Benefits
- Rushed replacement of your debit or credit card almost anywhere worldwide at no charge
- Higher welcome bonuses available for in-branch credit card sign-ups (on a case by case basis)
Hot Tip: As a Chase Private Client, you may be able to open additional Chase credit cards (including their business cards), even if you are over the 5/24 limit.
- A dedicated J.P. Morgan Private Client advisor
- Customized financial analysis
- Retirement advice
- Personalized investment strategy
- Free online stock and ETF trades with You Invest℠ by J.P. Morgan
Home and Auto Loan Benefits
- Discounted rate when you purchase or refinance a home with the CPC Mortgage Rate Program
- Occasional bonus Chase Ultimate Rewards points with a new mortgage (CPC was recently offering a 75,000-point bonus with a new mortgage)
- CPC Home Lending Team
- Discounted rates for Home Equity Lines of Credit
- No origination fee and $50 annual fee waiver for HELOC
- 0.25% rate discount with Chase Car Buying Services
- Up to 0.50% rate discount when you refinance your auto loan and have your payment automatically deducted from your personal checking account
- Invitations to local Chase Private Client events
Bottom Line: Chase Private Client offers numerous benefits including fee waivers, increased deposit and withdrawal limits, personal banking advisor, reduced fees and lower minimum balances for business checking accounts, personalized investment strategies, discounted mortgage rates, invitations to members-only events, and more!
How to Qualify for Chase Private Client
To qualify as a Chase Private Client, you need to have a daily average of $150,000 in Chase investments and accounts.
You can also gain access to Chase Private Client benefits if you share an account with an immediate family member who is a Chase Private Client. For example, if one of your parents is a Chase Private Client and you share a checking account with them, you can also receive the Private Client benefits.
There is no cost to become a Chase Private Client, but it is by invitation only. If you are interested in requesting a meeting to go over your qualifications to become a Chase Private Client, submit this form online.
Hot Tip: If you have a family member that is a Chase Private Client, you can open a joint checking account with them and you will then be eligible for CPC benefits as well.
How to Contact Chase Private Client
Chase Private Client Contact Information
If you are currently a Chase Private Client, you can call 1-888-994-5626 for customer service.
If you are interested in becoming a Chase Private Client, you can fill out the request form here or talk to your local Chase branch.
How to Find a Chase Branch That Offers Private Client Benefits
Not all Chase branches offer Chase Private Client services. CPC advisors are available at select Chase branches plus dedicated Chase Private Client locations.
To find a location near you, enter your zip code in the CPC Find A Branch tool.
Chase Private Client is an elite status of sorts for Chase customers who have at least $150,000 in investments and accounts at Chase. These benefits can be extended to immediate family members of CPC clients who hold a joint account with Chase.
The perks offered included fee waivers, lower minimums for some accounts, investment advisement, and lower mortgage rates.
The information regarding the Chase Private Client was independently collected by Upgraded Points and was not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
Featured Image Credit: