Edited by: Nick Ellis
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
American Express is out with a new Amex Offer for Uber rides and Uber Eats orders, and it’s a good one. Now through December 31, 2023, get 50% back as a statement credit on both Uber rides and food delivery purchases, with a limit of $25 back.
Here are the details of this new Amex Offer.
New Amex Offer: Uber and Uber Eats
There’s a new targeted Amex Offer available for Uber and Uber Eats purchases. You can get 50% back as a statement on Uber and Uber Eats purchases through December 31, 2023, with a maximum of $25 back.
You must add this Amex Offer to your card before making a purchase.
Of course, there’s some fine print you’ll want to keep in mind:
- The offer expires on December 31, 2023.
- The card that has the offer on it must be linked to your Uber account, and this is the card that needs to be charged.
- This offer is only valid on Uber and Uber Eats. The offer is not valid on Uber Freight, Uber One, Uber for Business, Drive with Uber, or any other transactions not officially a rideshare or Uber Eats food.
- This offer only applies to U.S.-issued cards for transactions in the U.S. charged in USD. International Uber rides and Uber Eats deliveries are excluded.
- This offer can only be applied to 1 account per cardmember, even if the offer is available on multiple cards.
Is This a Good Deal?
This is an excellent Amex Offer for Uber and Uber Eats. Most people should be able to use this since it can be applied to rides or food delivery. Even if you have no plans to take an Uber ride in the near future, you can order through Uber Eats to get a deeply discounted meal.
There’s a new targeted Amex Offer for Uber and Uber Eats for 50% back as a statement credit on purchases through December 31, 2023, with a limit of $25 in cash-back. This is an easy way to save on rides or food delivery, so be sure to check to see if you were targeted, and don’t forget to add the offer to your card before you use it.
Featured Image Credit: Uber
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.