Update: The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
As part of its latest promotion, Best Western will reward members double points on all stays through May 8, 2022. This promotion follows the trend of similar incentive offers from other major hotel chains, and members will be able to accumulate points faster to bring them closer to aspirational redemption opportunities.
Best Western Rewards members can register to earn double the points on stays during the promotional period of February 7, 2022, to May 8, 2022, up to 5 times. For example, if you were to earn 500 points on your stay normally, during the promotion you’d earn 1,000 points.
Here’s What You Need To Know
- You’re only allowed to get double points for up to 5 stays. Anything after will earn normal points.
- Retroactive completed stays won’t count, but if you register for the promotion and stay using a previously booked reservation, that will count.
- Only stays booked through Best Western will count. If you’ve booked through a third party, travel agency, or a negotiated rate, these stays won’t count for the promotion.
- Only nights stayed at any Best Western branded hotel in the U.S., Canada or the Caribbean will be valid.
- Once you complete your stay, you should receive the bonus points within 10 business days.
- Registration is required prior to earning any bonus points.
- All Best Western Rewards members can participate, but you will not be enrolled automatically. Everyone must register manually.
Maximizing the Promotion
A stay is defined as 1 check-in and checkout, but the promotion does not specify a specific maximum length of stay. To maximize this promotion, you’ll want to ensure the 5 stays you’re completing to fulfill the promotion are of maximum length. For example, a 10-day stay will earn you far more points than a 1-night stay, so you’ll want to keep this in mind when participating.
If you have a shorter stay in mind, you may want to do this after you’ve completed your several longer stays — this way you’ll earn more points.
Hot Tip: Read more about the best ways to earn and redeem Best Western Rewards points!
Having a promotion to earn extra points is great at incentivizing members to stay, especially since it allows you to earn more and redeem faster. That said, having a cap of 5 stays does put regular travelers at a disadvantage, as there’s no incentive beyond the maximum stay requirement. If you’ve got any Best Western stays coming up, this promotion certainly could be worth taking advantage of.
Featured Image Credit:
How to Beat the Crowds & Lock In Affordable Travel While You Still Can...
With lockdowns ending, the demand for travel is surging to record levels - and so are prices.
We’ll show you the strategies and tools to unlock huge savings, but that window is closing fast - so you
need to get on this right now.
Download our last-chance playbook here:
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.