Chase routinely runs offers with Hyatt Hotels offering a percentage of cash-back on eligible purchases, and its latest round seems to be popping up on eligible cards via Chase Offers. Eligible cardholders can save 10% to 15% on Hyatt stays simply by activating the offer and using your linked Chase credit card.
This offer appears to be targeted, so not everyone will be eligible or will have received the offer. Those that do, however, will be able to receive 10% to 15% cash-back on Hyatt purchases, with some restrictions.
You need to spend at least $100 by May 21, 2022, to utilize the offer. If you were targeted with 15% back, you can receive up to $37 back (if you spend the maximum of $246), and if you were targeted with 10% back, you can receive up to $25 back (if you spend the maximum of $250). There are 2 different versions of the offer, so you may receive only one.
Restrictions and Process
- The offer are only valid at U.S. domestic hotels and only at these brands: Alila, Andaz, Destination by Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Residence Club, JdV by Hyatt, Miraval, Park Hyatt, The Unbound Collection, and Thompson.
- You need to complete the purchase in 1 single purchase — so, ideally, you’d use this offer on a stay of more than $250 where you have 1 or more room nights in 1 large charge. Multiple charges or swipes will not work for this offer.
- Technically you cannot utilize this offer to purchase gift cards, but some users have reported success purchasing a Hyatt gift card for a future stay so long as you purchase a physical gift card from a physical Hyatt hotel (not online).
- You need to add the offer to your account via the Chase Offers section, available both on mobile and on the full website.
- The cash-back will post to your account, usually within just a few weeks of your stay. So long as you’ve activated the offer and made an eligible purchase, there’s generally no trouble receiving the cash-back.
Hot Tip: Learn more about how to find your Chase Offers and maximize them to save money in our step-by-step guide. We also have a list of the best current Chase Offers, including travel, dining, entertainment, and shopping offers.
It’s always great when Chase offers these cash-back opportunities for spending at Hyatt. There is very little work required to activate the offer, and it provides a decent amount of cash-back for purchases many travelers would have made anyways. It’s a perfect way to save on Hyatt stays and get more value out of your hotel bill.
Featured Image Credit:
How to Beat the Crowds & Lock In Affordable Travel While You Still Can...
With lockdowns ending, the demand for travel is surging to record levels - and so are prices.
We’ll show you the strategies and tools to unlock huge savings, but that window is closing fast - so you
need to get on this right now.
Download our last-chance playbook here:
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.