Edited by: Keri Stooksbury
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Chase routinely runs offers with Hyatt offering cash-back on eligible purchases, and its latest round is popping up on eligible cards via Chase Offers.
Eligible cardholders can save 15% on Hyatt stays simply by activating the offer and using the linked Chase credit card.
Here’s how to use it!
This offer is targeted, so not everyone will be eligible or will have received the offer. Those that do, however, will be able to receive 15% cash-back on Hyatt purchases, with some restrictions.
If you were targeted with 15% back, you can receive up to $37.95 back (if you spend the maximum of $253). You’ll need to spend at least $100 at select Hyatt brands by October 31, 2023, to be eligible for the offer.
The brands included in the offer are Alila, Andaz, Destination by Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Residence Club, JdV by Hyatt, Miraval, Park Hyatt, Thompson Hotels, and The Unbound Collection.
Hot Tip: Learn more about how to find your Chase Offers and maximize them to save money in our step-by-step guide. We also have a list of the best current Chase Offers, including travel, dining, entertainment, and shopping offers.
Restrictions and Process
- You need to add the offer to your account via the Chase Offers section, available both on mobile and on the full Chase website.
- You must book your stay directly through Hyatt.
- You need to complete the purchase in 1 single purchase — ideally, you’d use this offer on a stay of more than $253 where you have 1 or more room nights in 1 large charge. Multiple charges or swipes will not work for this offer.
- Technically you cannot utilize this offer to purchase gift cards, but some users have reported success purchasing a Hyatt gift card for a future stay so long as you purchase a physical gift card from a physical Hyatt hotel (not online).
- The cash-back will post to your account within 14 business days of your stay. So long as you’ve activated the offer and made an eligible purchase, you should generally have no trouble receiving the cash-back.
It’s always great when Chase offers these cash-back opportunities for spending at Hyatt. There’s very little work required to activate the offer, and it provides a decent amount of cash-back for purchases many travelers would have made anyway. It’s a perfect way to save on Hyatt stays and get more value out of your hotel bill.
Featured Image Credit: Katie Seemann
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.