If you want to pick up some extra Marriott Bonvoy points, there’s a new promotion out that will allow you to do just that, at Marriott’s Courtyard by Marriott hotel brand.
The 2K Everyday Promotion
When you use promotional code 53M when you book your stay at any eligible Courtyard by Marriott hotel, you’ll earn 2,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points per night.
- This offer is valid for Courtyard by Marriott stays in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, and Latin America. Hotels in other regions do not count for this offer.
- You’ll need to stay between April 1 and December 31, 2022.
- Unlike many Marriott promotions, there is no registration needed for this offer. You simply need to enter the code 53M in the Corp/Promo Code field when you book, and you’ll be entitled to the incentives under this offer.
- Not all hotels will have rooms available under this offer. An eligible property may exceed the number of rooms available under the promotion, and you’ll be forced to book a different rate.
- You can only receive credit for 1 room per stay, even if you book multiple rooms.
- Since this promotion is valid per night, there’s no incentive to book a shorter stay vs a longer one. Every eligible night booked using the promotion code will count.
- If you have your Marriott Bonvoy account set to earn airline miles, you won’t be able to earn any bonus points under this promotion.
Hot Tip: From Hawaii to Iceland to Japan, check out our guide to the most popular Courtyard by Marriott hotels locations.
Watch Your Bookings
When you book using this promotion rate, you’ll almost always find that the 2K Everyday rate displayed is higher than other public rates. This means that there may be other cheaper rates available to book that don’t provide the bonus points, but you’ll need to do the math on whether it’s worth spending more money to earn more points.
In general, spending more to earn more points doesn’t make sense, though if the difference is marginal, it could certainly be worth it. Likely if you’re using a deeply discounted rate, such as a corporate code, AAA, or government rate, you’ll be far better booking under one of those categories than taking advantage of a few extra bonus points.
This offer may not be valuable to everybody, but if you have an upcoming trip where there is potential to stay in a Courtyard by Marriott hotel, check the rates under this promotion against the currently best prevailing rates to see whether you’d like to pay more to earn additional bonus points.
Featured Image Credit:
How to Beat the Crowds & Lock In Affordable Travel While You Still Can...
With lockdowns ending, the demand for travel is surging to record levels - and so are prices.
We’ll show you the strategies and tools to unlock huge savings, but that window is closing fast - so you
need to get on this right now.
Download our last-chance playbook here:
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.