Edited by: Keri Stooksbury
How To Find the $900 Welcome Bonus Offer for the Ink Business Cash Card 
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
If you’re in the market for a business credit card, you likely have the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card on your shortlist. It is easily one of the best Chase business cards, and depending on what you are looking for in a new card, it might even be the best business credit card for you.
That said, one of the best things about a new credit card is the lucrative welcome bonus it can offer, so it is worth going out of your way to ensure you’re getting the best bonus possible. Fortunately, the current public offer for the Ink Business Cash card is quite valuable. Here is everything you need to know about it!
Current Welcome Bonus Offer for the Ink Business Cash Card
- NEW OFFER: Earn $900 cash-back after spending $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
While the welcome bonus for this business credit card is marketed as cash-back, you will receive this cash-back in the form of Chase Ultimate Rewards points, which you can use for cash-back, purchases through the Chase travel portal, gift cards, and more.
However, if you also hold a premium Chase credit card with access to Chase’s transfer partners, such as the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve®, or Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, you can pool the points earned from your Ink Business Cash card.
By leveraging Chase’s transfer partners, you can redeem your points for business-class flights and luxury hotel stays, which can offer you significantly more value than cash-back value.
Learn More(at Chase's secure site)
This card offers great rewards and no annual fee. Any new business owner that needs to get going will enjoy this card.
Earn $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
Good to Excellent (670-850)
Credit ranges are only a recommendation and a variation of FICO© Score. Issuers may use many types of credit scores when considering an application.
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card has a lot going for it that makes it a compelling choice for small business owners. The card features a very lucrative 5% back on up to $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
When you factor in that the card has no annual fee, and 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months; variable 18.49% - 24.49% thereafter, you could be adding big value back into your business for no cost out of pocket.
- Earn 5% back on up to $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% back on up to $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants, and 1% back on all other purchases
- Travel insurance and purchase protection
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months; variable 18.49% - 24.49% thereafter
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No annual fee
- Spending caps in bonus categories
- Low points earning outside of bonus categories
- 3% foreign transaction fees
- Earn $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year. Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Round-the-clock monitoring for unusual credit card purchases
- With Zero Liability you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
- No Annual Fee
- Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
- Member FDIC
- Chase Ink Business Cash $900 Welcome Bonus Offer
- Benefits of the Chase Ink Business Cash
- Ink Business Cash vs Ink Business Preferred
- Ink Business Cash vs Ink Business Unlimited
- Best Chase Business Credit Cards
- Best Business Credit Cards with No Annual Fee
- Best 0% APR Business Credit Cards
- Best Credit Cards for Car Rental Insurance
Hot Tip: For more details on how this works, and to see just how much value you can receive by strategically using Chase’s transfer partners, read our guide on the best ways to redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards points for maximum value.
Benefits of the Ink Business Cash Card
Aside from its excellent welcome offer, here’s a look at the Ink Business Cash card’s benefits to help you decide if the card is the right fit for you:
- 5% cash-back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable, and phone services each account anniversary year
- 2% cash-back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
- 1% cash-back on all other purchases, with no cap on how much cash-back you can earn
- Employee cards are offered for no additional fee
- Primary Rental Car Coverage: Keeps your rental car covered for theft and damage, when renting for business purposes, in the U.S. and abroad
- Purchase Protection: Covers your new purchases for up to 120 days against damage or theft, up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account
- Extended Warranty Protection: Extends the length of a U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year
The Ink Business Cash card offers a great range of benefits and rewards for a no-annual-fee card. This is especially true for business owners who spend significantly at office supply stores as well as on internet, cable, and phone services. The 5% bonus earnings allow you to earn up to $1,250 in cash-back or 125,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points on just these purchases alone.
How To Find the $900 Welcome Bonus Offer for the Ink Business Cash Card
Here are a few ways to track down the highest offer possible.
Increased Public Welcome Offer — Easiest Way
Unsurprisingly, the easiest way to receive a higher welcome offer is when Chase increases the public offer.
Targeted Mailings and Offers From Chase
Another great way to nab a higher welcome offer is by opting in to receive credit card offers from Chase. This gives Chase permission to message you about increased welcome offers if you are targeted for one.
The process is pretty simple. First, log in to your Chase account, then click Profile and Settings in the upper right-hand corner. From there, you’ll need to select Personal Details and then Marketing Email Preferences.
Once there, you just need to click Yes for special offers from Chase, then click the Save Changes button, and you’re all set. Now Chase will contact you directly anytime you are targeted for a special welcome offer.
Reasons You May Not Get a Targeted $900 Welcome Offer
Chase 5/24 rule: The Ink Business Cash card is subject to the Chase 5/24 rule, which means that if you’ve opened 5 or more accounts over the past 2 years, you will not be approved.
Low Credit: If you have a low credit score, it is unlikely that you will be approved for the Ink Business Cash card, even if you are able to apply for the $900 welcome offer. Given that, there are steps you can take to improve your credit score, like paying off your bill in full and on time each month.
The Ink Business Cash card is a fantastic no-annual-fee card with plenty to offer business owners, especially for those who can pair it with another premium Chase card.
If you’re considering adding the card to your wallet, make sure you cover all of your bases to ensure you’re getting the best welcome offer possible.
Featured Image Credit: Pormezz via Adobe Stock
Was this page helpful?
INSIDERS ONLY: UP PULSE™
Travel is changing fast... Stay on top of all the points strategies, exclusive offers & pivotal news - and lock in huge savings along the way.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.