Update: The offers mentioned below have expired and are no longer available.
If you’ve been wanting to replenish your stash of Marriott Bonvoy points, you’re going to want to pay attention: the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card now has a limited-time welcome offer through May 18, 2022.
Here’s a look a the new offer, along with all the important details of the card so you can decide whether or not it makes sense for you.
Let’s get to it!
Marriott Bonvoy Business Card Welcome Offer
Through May 18, 2022, you can earn 100,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points after you use your new Marriott Bonvoy Business card to make $5,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of card membership.
We value Marriott Bonvoy points at 0.7 cents apiece, making this bonus worth $700. Of course, it’s very possible to get significantly more value than this, depending on the way you redeem your points.
Hot Tip: Read through some of our favorite ways to redeem Marriott Bonvoy points to learn how you can strategically get the best value from your points.
Marriott Bonvoy Business Card Details
Beyond the welcome bonus, what else does the Marriott Bonvoy Business card have to offer? This card has the following benefits:
- 6x points per $1 at Marriott hotels
- 4x points per $1 at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers, and on U.S. purchases for shipping
- 2x points per $1 on all other purchases
- Automatic Silver Elite status (plus Gold Elite status when you spend $35,000 on the card in your account year)
- 15 Elite Night Credits towards your next level of Marriott Bonvoy elite status
- 1 Free Night Award each year at properties that cost up to 35,000 points (plus another Free Night Award after you spend $60,000 on the card in your account year)
- No foreign transaction fees (see rates and fees)
As you can see, the Marriott Bonvoy Business card is a great option for business travelers who frequently stay at Marriott hotels and would like to earn more points on these stays as well as take advantage of elite status benefits.
While this isn’t the largest welcome bonus we’ve ever seen on this card, it’s still a respectable figure that can offer quite a bit of value if you regularly stay at Marriott hotels or are thinking about giving the chain a try for some future hotel stays.
For rates and fees of the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card, click here.
Featured Image Credit:
How to Beat the Crowds & Lock In Affordable Travel While You Still Can...
With lockdowns ending, the demand for travel is surging to record levels - and so are prices.
We’ll show you the strategies and tools to unlock huge savings, but that window is closing fast - so you
need to get on this right now.
Download our last-chance playbook here:
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.