- Welcome Bonus & Info (Partner Content)
- Earn 75,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- 6x points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 4x points at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping. 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card. Plus, earn Gold Elite status after making $35,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees
- Card Categories:
- Card Focus:
- Cell Phones / Landlines
- Gas (Driving)
- Travel (General)
- Typical UsersBusiness Owners, Frequent Travelers
- Annual Fee
- Foreign Transaction FeesNone
- Interest Rates
- 17.49% - 26.49% Variable
- Late fees
- Penalty APR: 29.99% Variable
- Cash Advance APR
- 26.99% Variable
- Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Additional Info
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Bonus Valuation*: $1,150+
Why We Like It: This card is our #1 recommended rewards card (especially for those getting into points and miles) because it’s easy to earn points, they’re extremely valuable and the bonus is worth $1,150 in our valuations!
*Our bonus valuation is calculated internally by experts at Upgraded Points, not the card issuer. See our latest valuations here.