We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update: The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Princess Cruises is running a Black Friday sale, offering a variety of sailings for under $100 per day. If you’re considering going on a cruise, you’ll want to read on to find more about the offerings and what savings you’ll be able to get.
Black Friday Sale
This sale will run from November 22 through November 30, just before and after the busy Thanksgiving shopping period. Under this sale, Princess Cruises is offering 60 cruises that will cost under $60 a day, and a set of 100+ cruises that will cost under $100 per day. You’ll be able to travel to a variety of locations, including Alaska, the California Coast, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal, and Europe.
Princess lists several cruises that will cost less than $60 per day:
- 5-Day Pacific Coastal on Majestic Princess (April 30, 2023 sailing)
- 7-Day Mexican Riviera on Discovery Princess (March 4, 2023 sailing)
- 7-Day Western Caribbean with Mexico on Ruby Princess (March 19, 2023 sailing)
- 10-Day Panama Canal with Costa Rica and the Caribbean on Caribbean Princess (March 12, 2023 sailing)
- 14-Day Moroccan Passage on Sky Princess (March 18, 2023 sailing)
For just a little bit more, you can enjoy cruises to these sample destinations for under $100 per day:
- 7-Day Alaska Inside Passage on Royal Princess (May 13, 2023 sailing)
- 7-Day Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers on Majestic Princess (May 13, 2023 sailing)
- 7-Day Canada and New England on Emerald Princess (September 9, 2023 sailing)
- 12-Day British Isles on Regal Princess (May 20, 2023 sailing)
- 18-Day Panama Canal – Ocean to Ocean on Emerald Princess (April 16, 2023 sailing)
Deposits for cruises usually cost up to $800, but as part of this sale, you’ll be able to reserve your place for just $1. While you’ll still be responsible for the full cost of the cruise, being able to put just $1 down is an easy way to grab your preferred dates without making a huge financial commitment.
Hot Tip: To avail yourself of the $1 deposit, your cruise cannot depart within 90 days of November 30, 2022, so keep this in mind when booking.
How To Book
To make a cruise booking, you need to be a citizen of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, or Bermuda, and you won’t be able to use any other discounts or promotions along with the offer. To book, you can visit the Princess website. Make sure to also sign up for Princess Cruises’ loyalty program Captain’s Circle to earn points for your cruises.
If you’re looking for a cruise getaway, this is a great time to book under Princess Cruise’s $60- or $100-a-day discounted voyages. There are lots of great sailings to many exotic destinations, and you’re able to save a ton of money off of the normal retail pricing.
Featured Image Credit: Princess Cruises
Was this page helpful?
INSIDERS ONLY: UP PULSE™
Travel is changing fast... Stay on top of all the points strategies, exclusive offers & pivotal news - and lock in huge savings along the way.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.