Update: The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
The United℠ Business Card is a great option for United frequent flyers looking to earn more miles on their everyday purchases and receive added benefits when flying United, as well as help them achieve higher levels of elite status with the airline.
Now it comes with a massive welcome bonus of 150,000 United miles, but this welcome bonus is set to end on Wednesday, November 9, 2022, at 6 pm. Here is everything you need to know to help you decide if the card is right for you.
United Business Card 150,000-Mile Welcome Bonus
Through 6 pm on November 9, 2022, you can earn 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, you can earn an additional 75,000 miles after you spend $20,000 total on purchases made in the first 6 months your account is open.
We value United miles at 1.3 cents per mile, making this bonus worth a whopping $1,950 based on our valuation.
United Business Card Details
Beyond the sizeable welcome bonus, here is what the United Business card offers flyers:
- 2x miles per $1 spent on United, dining, gas stations, office supply stores, and on local transit and commuting purchases
- Free checked bag for you and 1 traveling companion on the same reservation
- Receive a $100 annual United statement credit each year you make 7 United flight travel-related purchases, each totaling $100 or more, with your card
- 2 United Club one-time passes each year
- 25% back on United inflight purchases
- Priority boarding
- 5,000 “better together” bonus miles each year when you have the United Business card and a personal United credit card
- 500 Premier Qualifying Points (PQPs) for every $12,000 you spend on your card (up to 1,000 PQPs in a calendar year)
- Employee cards at no added cost
- No foreign transaction fees
- Travel and purchase coverages
Hot Tip: For a full look at the card benefits, read our complete review of the United Business card.
How To Spend 150,000 United Miles
An excellent way to redeem your United miles is to fly United’s Polaris business class to European cities like Frankfurt and London, or Asian cities like Tokyo and Hong Kong, starting at just 60,000 and 70,000 miles each way, respectively.
This means that with 150,000 miles you’d have more than enough to fly any of these routes round-trip in business class and still have miles leftover for another trip.
Hot Tip: For more redemption ideas, read through our guide on the best ways to redeem United miles for maximum value.
If you’re a frequent United flyer, the United Business card is a compelling option, and thanks to the massive welcome bonus it is even more enticing. If you’re interested in the card, be sure to take advantage of the limited-time welcome offer before it ends soon.
Featured Image Credit: