Edited by: Juan Ruiz
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
The United Club℠ Infinite Card issued by Chase is a high-end pick for frequent United flyers, offering plenty of airline-specific perks designed to enhance any journey taken with the carrier.
Right now, the card offers an elevated welcome bonus, but it’s set to end in just a few days on January 24, 2024.
Let’s run through everything you need to know and discuss whether this card is a great option for your wallet.
90k Bonus for the United Club Infinite Card
Through January 24, 2024, you can open a United Club Infinite card and earn 90,000 United MileagePlus miles after spending $5,000 on qualifying purchases within the first 3 months of card membership.
After you earn United MileagePlus miles, you can book fantastic travel experiences, including United’s Polaris business class on any one of its long-haul routes across the globe, or, use your miles to book a flight with any number of the carrier’s Star Alliance partners, such as All Nippon Airways (ANA), Lufthansa, or SWISS.
Learn about all of the best ways to redeem United MileagePlus miles for maximum value!
United Club Infinite Card Rewards and Benefits
The United Club Infinite card is a great option for many flyers, especially those who are loyal to United Airlines and its Star Alliance partners. Having MileagePlus miles opens up the possibility of booking tickets on a range of carriers, with some of the top options being ANA, EVA Air, Lufthansa, SWISS, and more.
In exchange for an annual fee of $525, cardholders receive the following perks and benefits (this is not an exhaustive list, but rather a look at the highlights):
- Earn 4x miles per $1 spent on United purchases
- Earn 2x miles per $1 spent on all other travel and dining purchases
- United Club access: Cardholders receive unlimited access to all United Club lounges
- Free bags: The cardholder and a companion booked on the same reservation receive 2 complimentary checked bags each when tickets are paid for with the card
- Complimentary seat upgrades to the next class of service when flying on United award tickets (subject to availability)
- Earn up to 8,000 Premier Qualifying Points from card spend annually
- Up to $500 in trip delay coverage
- Baggage insurance: If your luggage is lost or damaged by the airline, you’re covered for up to $3,000. If the airline delays your bag by more than 6 hours, you’re covered up to $100 a day, for up to 3 days, towards necessary expenses
- Trip cancellation insurance: Trips that must be canceled due to covered situations are covered for up to $10,000 per traveler, and $20,000 per trip, for non-refundable travel expenses
As we mentioned, this is just a snapshot of the perks and benefits offered to cardholders. To learn more, dive into our full review of the United Club Infinite card.
The United Club Infinite card is a great choice for loyal United flyers, as it offers a ton of upside when flying with the Chicago-based airline, not least of which is complimentary United Club access.
With just a couple of days left for the card’s elevated 90,000-mile welcome bonus, right now is the perfect time to add this card to your wallet if you’ve been considering upping your travel game.
Featured Image Credit: United Airlines
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.