Update: The offers mentioned below have expired and are no longer avilable.
The recently launched World of Hyatt Business Credit Card is a great option for traveling business owners who often stay at Hyatt hotels thanks to its perks and earning rates.
The card also comes with a great welcome offer, but unfortunately, it’s set to expire soon. If you’ve been considering applying for this card, now’s the time to do so!
Here’s a quick look at the details of the World of Hyatt Business card and its welcome offer so you can better decide if you should add the card to your wallet before this welcome offer expires.
World of Hyatt Business Card Welcome Offer
Currently, you can earn 75,000 World of Hyatt points after you spend $7,500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. We value World of Hyatt points at 1.5 cents apiece, making this welcome offer worth $1,125.
However, the 75,000-point welcome offer is set to end at 6 p.m. ET on April 11, 2022. Anyone who wants to take advantage of this bonus should apply before then.
World of Hyatt Business Card Rewards
Here’s a breakdown of the earning structure on the World of Hyatt Business card:
- 9x total points per $1 spent on Hyatt stays
- 2x points per $1 spent in your top 3 eligible spend categories each quarter through December 31, 2022, then your top 2 categories each quarter from these categories:
- Airline tickets purchased directly with the airline
- Car rental agencies
- Gas stations
- Internet, cable, and phone services
- Local transit and commuting
- Social media and search engine advertising
- 2x points per $1 spent at fitness clubs and on gym memberships
- 1x point per $1 spent on all other purchases
This gives cardholders multiple great ways to earn World of Hyatt points, both when staying at Hyatt hotels and for expenses their business generates.
Hot Tip: If you need inspiration for where to spend your World of Hyatt points, check out our full guide on the best ways to use them for maximum value.
World of Hyatt Business Card Benefits
Since the World of Hyatt Business card charges a $199 annual fee, it’s imperative the card also features benefits that help make that fee worthwhile. With the card you’ll receive:
- Automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist status (preferred room upgrades if available, 10% bonus points, 2 p.m. late checkout if available, and more)
- Up to $100 in Hyatt statement credits each year
- 5 annual elite qualifying night credits for every $10,000 spent on the card in a calendar year
- 10% of your redeemed points back for the rest of the year after spending $50,000 on the card
- Access to the Hyatt Leverage business program
- Primary rental car insurance
- Trip cancellation and interruption insurance
- Purchase protection and extended warranty protection
All in all, if you’re a small business owner and frequent Hyatt hotels, the World of Hyatt Business card would probably make a lot of sense for you. If this sounds like your situation, consider adding the card to your wallet before the increased 75,000-point welcome offer ends on April 11, 2022.
Featured Image Credit: