Check your email, as Hyatt has sent out targeted promotions that could be worth up to 150k World of Hyatt points.
While not everyone will be eligible for this promotion, those who are will have the opportunity to earn a nice chunk of points that could be enough to redeem for a week at a Category 7 property.
Earn up to 150k World of Hyatt Points
This is a targeted promotion, so unless you received an email inviting you to participate, you likely won’t be eligible.
Members have reported receiving one of the following targeted promotions:
- Receive 12,000 Bonus Points for every 5 Eligible Nights at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide. A maximum of 120,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion.
- Receive 30,000 Bonus Points for every 10 Eligible Nights at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide. A maximum of 150,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion.
Hot Tip: If you didn’t receive an email but still want to try and register for the promotion, you can visit the promo pages for the 120k offer and 150k offer and enter your World of Hyatt information.
Terms and Conditions
Members who were targeted for this promotion must register before their first qualifying stay, and stays between November 1, 2021, and January 14, 2022, are eligible for the bonus points.
Nights at Hyatt hotels and resorts count towards the promotion, as well as select M life Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad Expeditions.
Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion, however, award nights will earn bonus points.
Best Ways To Use World of Hyatt Bonus Points
Earning these bonus points is great and all, but they aren’t worth much if you never redeem them. We love a good redemption, so here is some inspiration if you find yourself with some fresh World of Hyatt points.
Great Redemptions Under 30,000 World of Hyatt Points
If you are not able to completely max out this promotion, but still find yourself with a respectable amount of WOH points, here are some great redemption options between 12,000 and 30,000 points:
- The Talbott Hotel Chicago — Right near the Magnificent Mile and within walking distance to many excellent restaurants, The Talbott Hotel Chicago often charges over $600 per night during peak travel seasons, so it’s a steal at 12,000 points per night.
- Great Scotland Yard Hotel London — This new hotel has a prime location in the Westminster neighborhood of London. Rates often pass $750 per night, so paying with 25,000 points per night is a great deal.
- Park Hyatt New York — At 30,000 points per night, you’ll enjoy high-end luxury just steps away from Central Park in midtown Manhattan. The Park Hyatt New York’s cheapest rooms start over $1,000.
Spectacular Redemptions Under 150,000 World of Hyatt Points
If you end up with a big balance of WOH points, you have plenty of options. Sure you could spend a month in a Category 1 hotel, but let’s try to have a little more fun…
- Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro — You could spend a week exploring the Marvelous City for 12,000 points per night and still have plenty of points leftover!
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos — Grab the kids and enjoy a week of sunshine at this all-inclusive resort for 20,000 points per night (single rate, additional guests are charged 12,500 points per person). With rates almost always over $600 per night, you could save over $4,000!
- Ventana Big Sur — Luxurious, adults-only, and absolutely gorgeous, this all-inclusive property is bucket-list material for anyone in the points game. If you can find availability at 30,000 points per night, 5 nights here are worth well over $5,000!
Overall, if you were targeted, this is a great way to earn some bonus points if you have some Hyatt stays planned in the near future.
Unfortunately, many members were left out of the promotion, which may upset some. However, Hyatt is always rolling out new promotions, so we should expect to see more in the next few months.