The information regarding the Allegiant World Mastercard® was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
The Allegiant World card is a solid option for frequent Allegiant flyers thanks to perks like priority boarding, a free onboard drink, and the buy one, get one free flight offers when you purchase an Allegiant vacation package.
- 3x points per $1 spent on Allegiant purchases
- 2x points per $1 spent on dining purchases
- 1x point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Priority boarding
- 1 free beverage every time you fly
- Buy one, get one free airfare any time you use your card to purchase a vacation package from Allegiant
- $59 annual fee
- Does not earn transferable rewards
Allegiant World Card - Snapshot
- Welcome Bonus & Info (Partner Content)
- 15,000 Bonus Points online offer – equal to $150 off a future Allegiant trip – after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
- Buy one, get one free airfare — anytime you use your card to purchase a vacation package from Allegiant with 4 or more hotel nights or 7 or more rental car days on the same itinerary.
- Earn 3 points per $1 on Allegiant purchases (air, hotel, and car rental), 2 points per $1 on qualifying dining purchases, and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- Points can be redeemed for airfare, hotels, and car rentals on Allegiant.com.
- No blackout dates, no destination restrictions, and no minimum points redemption.
- Complimentary priority boarding every time you fly Allegiant when you present your Allegiant credit card.
- 1 free beverage every time you fly Allegiant when you present your Allegiant credit card.
- No foreign transaction fees and a low $59 annual fee.
- This online-only offer may not be available elsewhere if you leave this page. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
- Card Categories:
- Related Articles
Great Card If
- You regularly fly with Allegiant
- You often purchase Allegiant vacation packages
Don't Get If
- You want a card that earns transferable rewards
- You don’t fly with Allegiant very often
Allegiant World Card - Fees
- Foreign Transaction Fees
- Interest Rates
- Late fees
- Up to $40
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99% Variable
- Balance Transfers
- 16.74%-24.74% Variable
- Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR
- 19.74%-27.74% Variable
- Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
Featured Image Credit:
Bank of America
Frequently asked questions
Does the Allegiant World card charge an annual fee?
Yes, the annual fee of the Allegiant World card is $59.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.