Capital One Quicksilver Student Card - Snapshot
- Welcome Bonus & Info (Partner Content)
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- Limited Time Offer: Earn $100 when you spend $100 in the first three months
- Enjoy no annual fee, foreign transaction fees, or hidden fees
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- You can help build your credit with responsible use of a card like this
- Be automatically considered for a higher credit line in as little as 6 months
- Earn unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of trip options. Terms apply
- Whether you're at a 4-year university, community college or other higher education institution, this card might be an option for you
Capital One Quicksilver Student Card - Fees
- Annual Fee
- Foreign Transaction Fees
- Interest Rates
- Late fees
- Balance Transfers
- Cash Advance APR
- 25.24% Variable
- Fee: 3% of the amount of the cash advance, but not less than $10
How to Beat the Crowds & Lock In Affordable Travel While You Still Can...
With lockdowns ending, the demand for travel is surging to record levels - and so are prices.
We’ll show you the strategies and tools to unlock huge savings, but that window is closing fast - so you
need to get on this right now.
Download our last-chance playbook here:
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.