Edited by: Keri Stooksbury
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Amazon and Chase are teaming up for an offer of up to 50% off your next purchase with Amazon when using your Chase Ultimate Rewards points as a payment method — a great option for those who regularly shop with Amazon!
Let’s take a look at the details to see how you can save some money on your next Amazon purchase.
The promotion allows you to receive 50% off your Amazon order when using your Chase Ultimate Rewards points as a payment method, up to a maximum of $60 off your order. You’ll need to use a minimum of 625 points for this promotion to apply.
Here are a few important terms and conditions to be aware of:
- This is a limited-time offer that will end on December 31, 2023.
- This offer is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Chase Ultimate Rewards card issued in the U.S.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they’re “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible.”
- Limit 1 promotion code per Chase Ultimate Rewards eligible card and Amazon.com account. Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer does not apply to the purchase of digital content or Amazon gift cards.
- When redeeming points at checkout, each point is worth $0.008, which means that 625 points are equal to $5 in redemption value.
How To Use This Offer
If you haven’t already used one of these offers before, here’s a quick look at how to do so.
- First, add your Ultimate Rewards-earning card (Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, Chase Freedom Flex℠, etc.) to your Amazon account as a payment method.
- Link your Chase Ultimate Rewards card to Amazon.
- Head to the promotion page and click Activate. We recommend doing so as quickly as possible as the promotion is only valid for a limited number of cardholders.
- Once you’ve activated the promotion, simply purchase any item that’s both shipped and sold by Amazon and you’ll receive the discount!
If you’re planning on doing any shopping with Amazon (and you haven’t used Ultimate Rewards points for Amazon purchases before), this is a great promotion to take advantage of. While it is not nearly as good as the previous promotion when you only needed to redeem 1 Ultimate Rewards point, redeeming 625 points for a $60 discount is still phenomenal value.
The information regarding the Chase Freedom Flex℠ was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
Featured Image Credit: Nattakorn via Adobe Stock
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.