Amazon and Chase are teaming up for an offer of up to 50% off your next purchase with Amazon when using your Chase Ultimate Rewards points as a payment method — a great option for those who regularly shop with Amazon!
Let’s take a look at the details to see how you can save some money on your next Amazon purchase.
The promotion allows you to receive 50% off your Amazon order when using your Chase Ultimate Rewards points as a payment method, up to a maximum of $15 off your order. But here’s the best part: you only need to use 1 Ultimate Rewards point in order to receive the $15 discount!
Here are a few important terms and conditions to be aware of:
- This is a limited-time offer. The promotion began on June 21, 2021, and will end as soon as 80,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion code will expire concurrently.
- This offer is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Chase Ultimate Rewards card issued in the U.S. and those who have not previously used Chase Ultimate Rewards points to pay for all or part of a purchase on Amazon.com.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they’re “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible.”
- Limit 1 promotion code per Chase Ultimate Rewards eligible card and Amazon.com account. Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer does not apply to the purchase of digital content or Amazon gift cards.
- When redeeming points at checkout, each point is worth $0.008, which means that 100 points are equal to $0.80 in redemption value.
How To Use This Offer
If you haven’t already used one of these offers before, here’s a quick look at how to do so.
- First, add your Ultimate Rewards-earning card (Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, Chase Freedom Flex℠, etc.) to your Amazon account as a payment method.
- Link your Chase Ultimate Rewards card to Amazon.
- Head to the promotion page and click Activate. We recommend doing so as quickly as possible as the promotion is only valid for the first 80,000 people who do so.
- Once you’ve activated the promotion, simply purchase any item that’s both shipped and sold by Amazon and you’ll receive the discount!
If you’re planning on doing any shopping with Amazon (and you haven’t used Ultimate Rewards points for Amazon purchases before), this is a great promotion to take advantage of, as you’ll be able to get up to $15 off any product sold by Amazon in exchange for just 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point!
Featured Image Credit:
Nattakorn via Adobe Stock
How to Beat the Crowds & Lock In Affordable Travel While You Still Can...
With lockdowns ending, the demand for travel is surging to record levels - and so are prices.
We’ll show you the strategies and tools to unlock huge savings, but that window is closing fast - so you
need to get on this right now.
Download our last-chance playbook here:
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.