Edited by: Keri Stooksbury
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
There’s a great new Amex Offer out where you can earn a cool 25,000 American Express Membership Rewards points when you spend $1,000 or more at Carnival Cruise Line. This can translate to a significant discount depending on the cost of your cruise package, so you’ll want to check your Amex cards to see if you were targeted.
What Is Amex Offers?
Amex Offers are available to select Amex cardholders and can be found by logging into your Amex app or on the website. Once you view each card you hold, you can see a variety of discounts, rebates, and extra points to earn on eligible transactions, most of which are targeted.
This offer to earn 25,000 Membership Rewards points is targeted and you may not find it on your Amex cards.
To earn the 25,000 Membership Rewards points, there are several terms and conditions you’ll need to abide by:
- Gift cards are not eligible to trigger the offer.
- You can redeem the offer in conjunction with any excursions, weddings, large events, in-room gifts, and onboard purchases.
- This offer is not available for cruises booked via the mobile app. Instead, you’ll need to book on the Carnival website, by phone, or with a travel agent.
- The offer is only available on Carnival Cruise Line and is not offered on associated lines such as Holland America, Princess, Seabourn, and Cunard brands.
- You can make 1 or more purchases to trigger the offer, so long as all the purchases total $1,000 or more.
- The offer is valid for bookings from July 11, 2023, through October 10, 2023.
In order to ensure you get this offer to trigger on your card, it’s best to purchase your cruise directly with Carnival Cruise Line.
Since 25,000 points can be equal to $250 if cashed out, if you were to spend exactly $1,000 on a cruise, that is like a 25% savings, which is very significant. You can get additional value from your points by transferring them to a travel partner.
If you’re interested in booking a cruise, be sure to check all of your Amex cards to see if you were targeted for this significant offer. There are a lot of points available for spending $1,000 or more, so this might be enough of an incentive to book a cruise this fall!
Featured Image Credit: Samson Bush via Pexels
Was this page helpful?
INSIDERS ONLY: UP PULSE™
Travel is changing fast... Stay on top of all the points strategies, exclusive offers & pivotal news - and lock in huge savings along the way.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.