Edited by: Keri Stooksbury
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
If you’ve been planning to visit Bogotá and are located in the South Florida region, you should pay attention to a fantastic premium deal for under $300.
Here’s what to know about this deal!
Fare Deal — The Details
This is a flight deal between Miami (MIA) and Bogotá (BOG) on LATAM premium economy. LATAM uses its single-aisle Airbus A320 on this route, and premium economy (similar to domestic first class) is arranged in a 3-3 configuration with the middle seat blocked off.
Check a few dates out on Google Flights and then book directly with LATAM to score the best deal (and have more peace of mind if your travel plans change):
- Class: Premium Economy
- Route: Miami (MIA) to Bogotá (BOG)
- Dates: February to May 2024
- Rates: As low as $292 round-trip
How To Book
There’s pretty good weekday availability through May 2024 (except March, which has limited availability at the beginning of the month), so finding travel dates that work for you shouldn’t be difficult.
Once you’ve found travel dates, the next step is to book your flight with a credit card that rewards airfare purchases or purchases with LATAM. Take a look at some of the best travel cards out right now:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with the airline or through Amex Travel (capped at $500,000 spent in purchases per calendar year, then 1x points)
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express: 5x Membership Rewards points on flights booked through Amex Travel
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 3x points on all other travel purchases
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: 5x Ultimate Rewards points on flights booked through the Ultimate Rewards portal; 2x points on all other travel purchases
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: 5x Capital One miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel; 2x miles on all other purchases (including travel)
Check out our guide on the best ways to earn LATAM Pass Miles!
Even with the short flying time, this is an excellent deal, given the cheap price. You’ll have more legroom to stretch out and no middle-seat passenger next to you. With such a low price, it wouldn’t be surprising if this deal disappeared soon, so you’ll want to book ASAP!
The information regarding the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer.
Featured Image Credit: Daniel Ross
Was this page helpful?
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.