Edited by: Nick Ellis
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
If you’re flying on a Delta Air Lines flight this fall, you’re in for a treat. Delta has partnered with several chefs, restaurants, and brands to offer new, high-quality food and beverage items on many of its flights starting this fall.
Here’s a look at what’s in store.
Delta’s New Dining Options
Delta Air Lines is introducing exciting new food and beverage options on select flights. Here’s what you can look forward to enjoying in the skies this fall:
- SunChips Garden Salsa: Available on all fights over 251 miles.
- Oat milk creamer: Available beginning September 26, 2023, on all domestic flights, short-haul international flights, and all international flights departing from the U.S.
- New A.M. snack basket: Available beginning on September 26, 2023, for Delta Comfort+ and first class passengers on select morning flights
- Lunazul Blanco Tequila: Available on all domestic flights and international flights originating in the U.S.
- Belgium Brewing Voodoo Ranger IPA: Available on all domestic flights beginning October 10, 2023.
And now let’s look at some of the curated dishes you can look forward to on select Delta flights this fall:
On Select Flights Departing from ATL
Delta partnered with chef Mashama Bailey from The Grey in Savannah, Georgia, to offer dishes like curried chicken salad accompanied by a Southern chess pie bar in first class on select flights departing from Harfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). A partnership with Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q will introduce the brand’s beef short ribs served with mashed potatoes and green beans
On Select First Class Flights
First class passengers can enjoy new fall-inspired meals on select flights. Some options must be pre-selected, while others can be chosen onboard.
- Pumpkin spiced chia pudding with apples
- Figs with toasted pumpkin seeds
- Charcuterie and cheese plate
- Roasted chicken with quinoa and green beans made without the top 9 allergens
- Vegetarian mushroom ravioli
- Chocolate fondant cake with fruit compote
- Bell’s Cookie Co. triple chocolate chunk cookie
- Refreshed Delta cheeseburger with smoked cheddar and dill pickles
- Field greens salad with burrata, dried cranberries, and chickpeas
New Delta One Additions
Delta One customers will enjoy an improved food and beverage service this fall as well, which includes the following:
- A new plated appetizer course
- Heated nuts
- Expanded wine selection
- A special appetizer
- The option of dessert or a fruit and cheese plate
- Espresso service (on select aircraft)
- Refreshed menus featuring regional dishes curated by in-house chefs and nutritionists
Delta One Flights to China
Delta One customers departing for China can opt for a Chinese meal designed by chef Jereme Leung. Options include an appetizer of poached chicken with preserved Szechuan pickles, braised beef brisket served with stir-fried beans and Chaozhou preserved olives, or a pork broth with Chinese yam, red dates, and crispy rice.
Delta One Flights to South Korea
Delta One passengers traveling to or from South Korea can choose Korean favorites like beef bulgogi bibimbap, dried pollock soup, or an octopus salad with sesame and lemon.
Delta One Transcontinental Flights
Delta One customers traveling on flights from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA), or John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) can enjoy a multi-course dining experience that includes dishes like a chilled shrimp appetizer, Cacio e Pepe Lasagna, or braised meatballs with Bianco Di Napoli marinara sauce.Hot Tip:
Learn more about Delta Air Lines in our full review of the Atlanta-based carrier.
Travel has come roaring back, and with the return of passengers has come a renewed initiative on the part of airlines to improve and expand inflight food and beverage offerings to their customers. Delta is introducing several new options across cabin classes to many of its flights this fall — they’re sure to be welcome from passengers, no matter where they’re seated.
Featured Image Credit: Delta
Was this page helpful?
INSIDERS ONLY: UP PULSE™
Travel is changing fast... Stay on top of all the points strategies, exclusive offers & pivotal news - and lock in huge savings along the way.
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.