Update: The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Everyone loves something free, right? Well, right now, those who subscribe to the Disney+ streaming service can get 6 months of Uber One for free.
Here’s a look at everything you need to know!
This is a fairly generous offer since Uber One — which provides a variety of benefits to Uber customers — typically costs $9.99 per month.
Here’s some of the fine print you should be aware of:
- Disney+ subscribers must activate their complimentary 6 months of Uber One
- Offer is valid for new Uber One members only
- Includes $25 off Uber Eats orders (for new members)
- Offer ends August 17, 2022
- Must redeem code by September 17, 2022
- Valid for U.S. customers only
- Uber One auto-renews for $9.99 per month after the promotion ends
Uber One Benefits
Uber One offers special discounts and benefits to its members, including:
- 5% discount on rides, deliveries, and pickup orders
- Access to top-rated drivers
- $5 in cash if your restaurant delivery is late
- $0 delivery fees on food ($15+), groceries ($30+), and alcohol ($30+) with eligible suppliers
- Special offers and promotions
- Premium member support
This promotion pairs nicely with those who hold either the American Express® Gold Card or The Platinum Card® from American Express, as both provide a monthly credit to Uber/Uber Eats:
- Amex Platinum cardmembers enjoy Uber VIP status and receive $15 in Uber Cash per month, plus $35 in the month of December, for a total of $200 Uber Cash annually valid for Uber rides or Uber Eats orders in the U.S.
- Amex Gold cardmembers receive $10 in Uber Cash totaling up to $120 per year for Uber rides or Uber Eats orders in the U.S.
Is It Worth It?
It’s too bad that the offer is only available to new subscribers because chances are that if you’re one of the many people already receiving Uber credits each month, you’ve probably tried Uber One at some point. Still, if you’re eligible, it’s certainly worth taking advantage of.
The cheapest Disney+ subscription rings in at $7.99 per month, which means you’d actually be better off acquiring Disney+ and redeeming this offer for 6 months of complimentary Uber One than just paying for the membership directly.
In fact, if you really wanted to stack this, you could use the up to $20 monthly digital entertainment credit offered by the Amex Platinum card to get Disney+, then get yourself Uber One, and finally, use your $15 monthly Uber credit towards a nice delivery meal and a fun night in.
While this may not be earth-shattering news, scoring Uber One for 6 months is still $60 worth of free discounts and benefits. You’ll need to be a new Uber One member and located in the U.S. to be eligible for the deal, but if this is you, there’s no reason not to sign up.
Featured Image Credit: