Radisson Hotels is offering up to 35% off stays between May 28, 2022, and September 14, 2022, in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. While the discount will vary depending on your membership status and how you book, this offer is quite significant and may be worth taking advantage of.
- You’ll need to book by May 13, 2022. Stays booked outside of this time period will not count for the offer.
- Stays in Europe need to be completed between May 28, 2022, and September 14, 2022.
- Stays in the Middle East and Africa need to be completed between April 28, 2022, and September 14, 2022.
- Non-Radisson Rewards members will receive up to 10% off at most Europe, Middle East, and Africa hotels.
- To really take advantage of this offer, if you are a Radisson Rewards member, you can save an additional 15% off of your room rate, up to 25% total.
- If you use the Radisson Hotels app, you’ll save an extra 10%. Maximizing this offer, that’s up to 35% off combined for Radisson Rewards members.
- The offer is valid at participating Park Inn by Radisson, Park Plaza, Radisson, Radisson Blu, Radisson Collection, and Radisson RED properties.
It’s very worth noting that reservations cannot be canceled or adjusted in any way after booking, likely due to the substantial discount. If you’re taking advantage of this offer, you’ll want to be sure you’ll be staying when you book.
Bottom Line: To maximize this offer, you’ll want to be both a member and book via the app.
There are also additional opportunities to earn extra points. If you’re a member, you’ll earn double the Radisson Rewards points on all eligible stays during the promotional period.
Members can also save 25% on food and drinks in the Middle East and Africa, as well.
Hot Tip: Learn how to earn and redeem Radisson Rewards points in our detailed guides!
This is a nice offer to provide significant savings on Europe, Middle East, and Africa Radisson stays, as well as additional earnings for loyalty program members. While it’s not worth making a separate international trip to take advantage of these savings, if you have a trip planned, you may want to compare rates to see if they are cheaper than what you can find elsewhere.
Featured Image Credit:
How to Beat the Crowds & Lock In Affordable Travel While You Still Can...
With lockdowns ending, the demand for travel is surging to record levels - and so are prices.
We’ll show you the strategies and tools to unlock huge savings, but that window is closing fast - so you
need to get on this right now.
Download our last-chance playbook here:
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.