We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available. Radisson Hotels is offering 2,000 points per stay when you book a recently opened Radisson hotel by June 30, 2023, for stays through June 30, 2024, in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East. Let’s learn more about this new Radisson Rewards promotion.
Here are some important details of this promotion that you should be aware of before you make any bookings:
- You’ll need to book by June 30, 2023. Stays booked outside of this time period will not count for the offer.
- Stays need to be completed by June 30, 2024.
- This is for new hotels only, and only in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. You must book the new hotel within 6 months of the hotel opening, but can stay any time through the end of the promotional period.
- You need to be a Radisson Rewards member to participate, and you have to register for the offer prior to booking and staying.
- The offer is valid at all Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- You will earn 2,000 bonus points for a 2-night stay.
- Points can be earned in conjunction with other promotions.
Radisson recently discontinued its co-branded credit card, making it more difficult to earn points. If you need to top off your Radisson Rewards balance, this is a great way to do so.
How To Use Radisson Rewards Points
Radisson Rewards points are particularly great to use in Europe, as the hotels there are largely upscale and located in almost every major city. Most higher-end Radisson properties will cost at least 70,000 Radisson Rewards points per night, so while maximizing this promotion is great, that alone won’t get you anywhere close to staying a free night at a luxury hotel, unless you stay often. For example, Radisson’s flagship property, The May Fair, a Radisson Collection hotel, in London, can be had for 75,000 points a night. If you’re looking for something more budget-oriented, Radisson’s Park Inn hotels in Europe can usually be booked for around 30,000 points per night. Hot Tip: Learn how to earn and redeem Radisson Rewards points in our detailed guides!
This is a nice offer to earn some extra Radisson Rewards points when traveling outside the Americas region. While it’s likely not worth making a separate international trip to take advantage of these earnings, if you have a trip planned, you may want to book a new Radisson Hotels property to earn those extra points.
Featured Image Credit: Radisson Hotels
Was this page helpful?
INSIDERS ONLY: UP PULSE™
Travel is changing fast... Stay on top of all the points strategies, exclusive offers & pivotal news - and lock in huge savings along the way.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.