Edited by: Keri Stooksbury
We may be compensated when you click on product links, such as credit cards, from one or more of our advertising partners. Terms apply to the offers below. See our Advertising Policy for more about our partners, how we make money, and our rating methodology. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone.
Update:The offer mentioned below has expired and is no longer available.
Radisson Hotels is running a new promotion where you can get up to 30% off rooms in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Oceania when you book by August 31, 2023, plus 2,500 Radisson Rewards points per stay.
This can be a great way to save on your next hotel stay — here’s what you should know.
With this “Look Ahead. Book Ahead.” promotion, there are 2 ways to save, and one is a lot better than the other:
- If you’re not a Radisson Rewards member, you can only save up to 10%
- If you’re a Radisson Rewards member (free to join), you can save an additional 20% for a total of 30%
If you’re not a Radisson Rewards member, it’s a no-brainer to join if you intend on taking advantage of this promotion as you’ll save considerably more than the non-member discount.
Since the Radisson Rewards credit cards are now discontinued, consider charging your stay to one of our recommendations for the best credit cards for earning rewards at any hotel.
For every stay, you’ll also earn 2,500 Radisson Rewards points, incentivizing you to book your stay with Radisson.
Terms and Conditions
There are several terms you need to be aware of with this offer:
- Your stay needs to be booked by August 31, 2023.
- Your stay needs to be completed by March 15, 2024, and can start October 30, 2023.
- The discounted rate you receive is based on the retail rate of the property, so you won’t be able to use any corporate, AAA, or government rates when using this promotion.
- You’ll be able to earn all the usual Radisson Rewards points on your stays.
- You must book through the designated landing page to access the discounted rates.
- For every stay, 2,500 bonus Radisson Rewards points will be added to your account.
- You’re able to earn up to 100,000 bonus points with this offer.
While this offer is only available for new reservations, if you already have a current reservation booked, make sure to see what the new rates are and consider canceling your current reservation to avail yourself of the discounted pricing.
While this offer is only good for stays in Oceania, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, if you have an upcoming trip planned, you’ll definitely want to book under these 30% discounted rates since you’ll receive both a discount and bonus points. Make sure to join Radisson Rewards to take advantage of the higher discount, and remember that the benefit is also good on food and beverages at the hotel, which could save you quite a bit!
Featured Image Credit: Radisson Hotels
Was this page helpful?
INSIDERS ONLY: UP PULSE™
Travel is changing fast... Stay on top of all the points strategies, exclusive offers & pivotal news - and lock in huge savings along the way.
Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. No responsibility will be taken by the bank advertiser for these comments.
UP's Bonus Valuation
This bonus value is an estimated valuation calculated by UP after analyzing redemption options, transfer partners, award availability and how much UP would pay to buy these points.